Server Downtime for ESF Update January 16, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yerbua

The average lifespan of a soldier on Auraxis is about 2.5 minutes, I think if you live long enough to get hungry it'd be quicker and easier to eat the barrel of an NS-44.
    • Up x 2
  2. CptFirelord

• Up x 3
  3. Living 3nd

servers are up guys..
    • Up x 2
  4. Living 3nd

got ya
    • Up x 2
  5. Underrun

It's probably written in their business model to tell people to arrive hours before the server is up to bolster forum posts.
  6. ncDieseL

Wait this hasn't been finished? Lame. It's now eating in to EU prime time yet again.
  7. CptFirelord

Who was the dev who ignored his own official forums and posted something on Reddit (where less than 15% of the playerbase actually attends or even has an account)? That's the better question.

Anyway, thank god. Bunnyhoppers, smd :)
  8. faykid

you're a bad, bad person for saying that
  9. Dioz

SOE, listen.

You are updating the EU servers in the middle of the day.
    Next time, update the at EU-night time please..
  10. MrOmNomNom3

He did not post the thread on Reddit. So he couldn't have posted the thread here without the link.
  11. PanzerKami

No you didn't! I totally didn't check if they were up. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't.

Ok, I did.
    • Up x 1
  12. DeathSlayer259

I want Double Experience..............
    • Up x 2
  13. DeathSlayer259

Waiting makes me mad.
    • Up x 1
  14. Underrun

But then it would be in the middle of my day!
  15. Renuse

It wont happen. (and im not saying it should lol)
  16. CptFirelord

Because he totally kept the same forum username on reddit *rolleyes*.
    Besides, he even posted the link to his own thread asking for a response.. in case you missed the whole first line of his post.
  17. Mordegar

Funny thing is the downtime later at 2am CET this night....
  18. Living 3nd

Its a good feeling when you think they are, and its soul crashing when you relise it was all a lie
  19. Pizzasaurus

Luckily I am US player and my servers arent down during peak hours.... wait I am not :(
  20. AirborneArie

Come one, seriously. Update EU servers at 8 or 9 am local or something. Shouldn't be that hard.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.