Seriously IndarSide.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SKYeXile, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Pacifer

I dunno , it's probably due to server population , maybe on low server there's not enough people to fill more then one cont .
    On Miller we have always indar and esamir contested heavily , and some little skyrmishes going on amerish , sometimes we even have 30ish 30ish 30ish pop on all 3 continents , As for the Crow i personally dn't care after 3 months of beta i'm still kinda sick of indar i only go there when it's needed to cap the continent or defend it , otherwise my battle always goes elsewhere
  2. CFMallard

There's two other provinces.....
    Seriously tho I went into esmir or whatever it is the other day and felt like I was playing morrowind no one around vast scapes, felt like a training ground.
  3. Vashyo

Yeah, Amerish and Esamir tend to be more empty than Indar 24/7. No good XP grinding places like crown on either so it's to be expected
  4. Hamster

I hope we eventually have continent locking. I admit that I'm a bit sick of Indar, but right now thats usually where most of the good fights are. = /
  5. SKYeXile

Last night i had a fight at Saurva for the first time ever, do you even know where or what sort of base that is without looking it up?
  6. Kesh

You also get the most valuable bonus for capturing the continent. Infantry resource reduction.
  7. Bottar1

Listen to this - my squad was being spawncamped, 8 of us in the squad, 3 or 4 magriders outside and rocket pod scythes, along with a sunderer to spawn.

It was one of those medium sized bases, can't remember which one.

We died multiple times trying to HA and kill the magriders. We decided to use our BRAINS, and formulate some teamwork to take them down. We got a few to spawn at warpgate and a few to keep fighting on.

I took some rocket pod mosquito, and they took some air to air and another rocket pod. We attacked the scythes to kill or drive them away. Then went for the magriders and obliterated them as they did not expect it.

We made a full defense, capping it back LITERALLY before they had completed the cap.

The problem is not the bases - it's that if you with the ZERG IT IS BRAINLESS, and there is NO TEAMWORK.

Use a mic, or atleast type - and infact in the squads ive been in, even just typing /sq and some words can help ALOT.
    • Up x 2
  8. jackrandom

I so wish that they would do this, or make it so that every day some kinda bonus switches to get the masses to play each of the continents. IndarSide is getting really really old.
  9. Keifomofutu

Where's Indar? Is it part of the crown?
    • Up x 3
  10. WhiteWolf

Um. K. I don't know what you're talking about it being IndarSide, as I've fought quite a bit on all three conts. Yesterday I even started on Esamir, moved to Amerish, then returned to Esamir, in the same play session.
  11. Locke

Speaking from an NC point of view some of the biggest battles I've seen in the game where on Esamir in the first week or so. The problem is the warp gate placement is so horrendous people have got bored of forever fighting over the ground between Northern Weigh Station and Mani biolab with the TR. As soon as you take it and try to expand your attack the TR come and take it back and you end up starting back at Northern Weigh Station as the ground is totally indefensible. Your crushed between the sphere of attack of the Vanu WG and TR WG (imagine a half circle around each gate (sphere of expansion) and think about how they cross each other and you will see what I mean). I often try to get people to go to Esamir but everyone knows unless you have a big population advantage there is no way to hold anything.
  12. SKYeXile

Never seen anything over a yellow on Amerish, havent seen anything over a orange on easmir all week. if there was a red it was short lived. On briggs, home of the lemming.
  13. Sabreur

I'm getting a little tired of Indar as well. I'd like to hit up Amerish more often. Barring game design changes, I'm tempted to join an outfit just so I can grab some expendable pawns friends to start a fight over there.
  14. Kesh

Indar certainly has the highest population on Connery - it's the only one with a queue. I know a lot of people hate Esamir - the snow. It seems more people are checking out Amerish recently though.
  15. Bill Hicks

The NC needs to boycott Indar. All we do is get farmed on the unbalanced terrain
    • Up x 1
  16. Kesh

Magriders seem to love Esamir on our server.
  17. HadesR

Simple Indar is more fun .. A lot of chock points to allow for a fall back defense .. O and it's pop more than often more balanced
  18. Big Cyz

You guys must play on some low pop crappy servers. Mine has huge fights on Amerish all the time.
  19. iller

SPACE'MURICA ..... and don't you forget it!
  20. Mirakk

I fight on Amerish 90% of the time. I like the terrain. It's certainly better than Esamir. You're just way too exposed there and frankly it hurts my eyes, and is usually deserted.

Indar is the only other continent I fight on, because the terrain is more interesting there.