Seriously IndarSide.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SKYeXile, Dec 17, 2012.

1. SKYeXile

It needs to be fixed, either by locking the content and moving every player to easifarm or to Amerish(I don't have a better name for this because, i dont know what its like, AS IV NEVER FOUGHT THERE!) or better yet, fire a radioactive meteor at the crown and wipe it off the map then put an out of bounds hex there. The point has come where i would take a Leza, Nzame and Tore bridge battle 3 way over this.
  2. absolofdoom

I remember Amerish, it was a fun place.
    • Up x 1
  3. lsp1

Indar's the best continent anyway, I'm glad I don't have to switch to amerish(boring by design) or snow land with such high bloom you can't see ****.
    • Up x 1
  4. Fear The Amish

hey you got unbanned grats!
  5. Free

VS Connery here, I have never been to Amerish.
  6. forkyar

i agree crown needs to be removed
  7. JimRussle

Yeah remove one of the last standing places that can be defended. That will get people to leave the continent...and the game.
    • Up x 1
  8. f0d

i actually liked those

but yeah im a little tired of easifarm (nice one) and indar myself
    i played indar all throughout beta - i really dont want to go there much anymore
  9. QuantumMechanic

Honestly I haven't fought on Amerish since the game released.
  10. Ganelon

Fought on all continents, some intense battles have been raging on all of them. I hate Esamir, though. Gives me major headaches.
  11. SongOfDiscord

I actually like the crown. Forces actual infantry battles to take it over.

A tank can't sit right outside the capture room and make sure no one enters.
  12. Tenzin

Esamir is the worst continent IMO. So...much...glare...

Amerish is OK but it's not always populated. (merge servers to fix)

Yeah, remove the only defensible base in the game...

Clearly what the game needs right now is even less defense. Earlier today I followed the TR zerg, went up to the NC warpgate before finding any real defense. but I don't blame em, get some tanks camping the spawn room and the defense is pretty much done for.
  13. Phyr

Esamir and Amerish need a crown equivalent, or remove the crown.
    • Up x 2
  14. vilehydra

Or just make all the other continents harder to cap. The reason everyone fights on Indar is because it's incredibly difficult to conquer, and when you do conquer it you feel a sense of achievement. Amerish and Esamir don't feel that way they change hands WAY to easily.
  15. Nocturnal7x

Ive fought on all 3, pretty equally since launch. Just move to the other conts...Its not hard.
  16. DirtyHarry

People are fighting on Indar for a reason, probably because they enjoy fighting on it more than on other continents. Instead of forcibly removing people from content they are enjoying, this should be a valuable lesson for SOE as to the kind of content that the majority of players enjoy! :)
    • Up x 1
  17. Phyr

I hate indar, but it's the only place with half balanced pops and fighting.
  18. Birkin

It used to be Eisa tech plant on Esamir, the only tech plant on the map, right in the middle.

But then they changed the capture mechanics. I guess it still is the equivalent but it doesn't seem quite the same anymore.
  19. anaverageguy

Amerish was my favorite.. until the combat stopped. Maybe because air-power is extra dominant there.
  20. mow

me and my friends play all 3 maps trying to conquer them all ( the whole point of the game ) and have fun, you only play certain maps to keep your stats up so your opinion really doesnt count.