RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 32

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, May 14, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Hosts: Jimmy Whisenhunt and Margaret Krohn
    • Outfit Spotlight: Phoenix Battalion on Waterson
    • Sneak Peeks: Game Designer, David "Malorn" Bennett, will be joining us LIVE this week to discuss the new tutorial and future new player experience! Tweet us your questions by using our hashtag #PS2FNO!!Tweet your questions by May 16th, 2013 at 4PM PDT.
    Where:
    Link here for those having trouble with video embeds on the forums

When: 05/17/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Waterson
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2, @PurrfectStorm and @JimmyWhis

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 9
  2. Messaiga

Woo! Another Waterson Outfit, together we triumph for Freedom!
    • Up x 1
  3. vincent-

neat
    • Up x 1
  4. Torok

yesterday i got revived by swagpowner, i couldn't decline
    #YOLO
  5. Nobalification

What about Max abilities? for sure i want to see how looks like ZOE. Something about Battleflow on Esamir and Amerish? Something about Hossin, Interlink facility and can you say something about BFR? If they comes cuz i have now 5 000 certs for them :)
  6. Albert Blood

NO BFR's. That ruined PS1
  7. Nobalification

? Yes BFR this not ruined game lol. Orbital strike is ruined the PS1. Planetside is about BFR i dont know why all of u hate this. . . .
  8. Nathaniak

Did you drop the content sessions? Haven't seen one for a while.
    • Up x 2
  9. Nariquo

they dont have new content.
    but they could show you new HEADS
  10. Larington

Content sessions have largely stopped because they'd usually end up only showing stuff that you can already see on the public test server.
  11. Luperza Community Manager

For those asking about Content Session, we're going to be changing up the show again in the future. :) It'll all be for the good though! Gotta keep up with the times.

(BTW this week's Sneak Peeks is similar to a Content Session. We'll be showing off the tutorial and our plans for it on an internal build, not PTS.)
  12. Knarfis

:( No kitty pictures this time.
  13. Luperza Community Manager

You didn't like the one I chose this time? :(

Make me funny kitty photos related to PlanetSide 2 and tweet them at me. I might use one of them next time! :)
    • Up x 1
  14. EvilNinjadude

A rage comic is fine too. Meme related.

<<Meme Overload>>
  15. vincent-

How about not liking anything that changes the game both in strategy, depth, or mechanics on how one makes war and fight the good fight?

I'm pretty sure the fun you like is ville games were the only changing thing you like is the art teams imagination into un-sound building structures and mutated animals.
  16. Nobalification

He dont like BFR cuz he thinking they ruined game. True thing what ruin game is Orbital strike.

Anyway the BFR is able to receive small arms dmg. And this game is about BFR. Can you say me which game have infantry, tanks, buildings, BFR, war on every steps? no one game have this. If PS2 dont have BFR all of us go play BF3 or BF4 cuz BF series have same thing without BFR for sure.
  17. A WakeSkate

I thought it was GREAT, I was LoL about the Beiber bit.
    :D
    • Up x 3
  18. Czuuk

Oh dear.
  19. Blackweb

PHX will be there! :D
  20. Saemi74

Luperza, can you pls pls pls show the Wolfman clip of Higby from your recent interview when you have him on the show tonight?