Quick Note on Optimization

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by codeForge, Nov 21, 2012.

1. AndyCra

i installed the game from steam but it gives me this error:
    Unable to launch D:/Steam/steamapps/common/PlanetSide 2/PlanetSide2_x64.exe - 216: This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows youre running. Check your computers system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

please can u tell me where i can get the 32 bit version?( that's the one that my PC operates on)
  2. SupaFlea

you cant, if you followed the updates you would of been informed that the took away PS2's 32bit operating capability, Sadly to say you will have to upgrade you windows to play the game
    • Up x 1
  3. Lord_Mogul

Or just install the 64 bit version. Note that your licence is valid for 32 bit and 64 bit. So just geht the disk needed for the 64 bit installation and you're fine. (to avoid getting malware just download it right from microsoft. Also the hashes of the correct disks are available on the internet to confirm u get an unaltered version)
  4. scarman23

Im really glad this is not just me. its really getting frustrating and im glad to see it is being worked on
  5. Targanwolf

Every time I play My screen freezes. I cannot remember when I actually logged off. I just returned to the game and find it very frustrating . I do not have an old computer and yes I have a lot of memory.
  6. TJCyber0211

Look at this if you like Planet Side 2
  7. Targanwolf

5-6 computer lockups today.Taking graphics down to see if that helps.
  8. Grievance

coming back from about 6 months off, my setup went from running the game without problems, now im getting horrible character studdering of character animations in fight. my FPS doesnt drop down nearly as low as the character animations do, both my character and others around me.