PTS Patch Notes - August 8, 2013

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by Luperza, Aug 8, 2013.

1. GraphicJ

Anybody know their previous numerical stats before these changes? All I see are the new values. Cmon Lupe. :rolleyes:
  2. blueangleofdeath

I get one extra rocket to blow stuff up!! I can't wait for this to be in a GU!!
  3. Torok

Great Notes, very good work on the keybindings for the loadouts/classes, does that work with Vehicles too?
  4. JGood

Ok, I didn't crash immediately on logging in, so...Great Success! Test build is a go.
    • Up x 7
  5. DeadliestMoon

Oh I see, I read it wrong. My bad.
  6. Luperza Community Manager

It's live on the PTS! GO GO GO! :)
    • Up x 3
  7. Torok

well locust cannons had like 550 maximum damage and now is 300, and it had 50 damage aoe damage up to 2 meters, and is now gone, so it means they aren't viable against ground infantry, which I'm kind of sad since I was somehow hoping in a Thunderbird Reaver Loadout :D
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  8. Dreadnaut

Locust Cannons:

So it was the AoE that made them so powerful, I see.
  9. Insolence

So it looks like the numbers for Locust are mixed up, on the UI at least. It shows 300/225m 400/225m -shouldn't the second set be 225/400m? =P
  10. Torok

not only that, it was like a tankburster with a bigger magazine, on an ESF... lol!

and anyway

BLACK PLAYER STUDIO CAMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVING IT ALREADY! (hope it won't look too lame)
    [IMG]
    Epic name of the guy who made it aswell lol!
    • Up x 1
  11. Inu

Oh man !!!

Class Terminal Loadout Hotkeys

·Pressing [E] with terminal screen open will now resupply/equip your selected class
    ·Press F1-F6 to select Classes
    ·Press 1-0 to select a Loadout Tab

Thanks!
    • Up x 4
  12. Tobax

People already do, you might think nanowave is the only option but a lot of people use the other suit slots.
    • Up x 2
  13. Insaneflea

[IMG]
    FOUR WHOLE!? DIGITS!!!!!!!
    • Up x 4
  14. Rigsta

Omg major nano-armour cloak buff :O Any chance we could get the resist percentage stated as a number please?

Everything looks cool, tbh. Though I did just hop on the PTS and found the infantry loadout screen to be veyr laggy, it paused for about 05.-1s after almost every click (resupplies, changing class, changing weapons, you name it).
  15. Plague Rat

It is in the in-game tool tips. 25% increasing to 35% at rank 5. Pretty much what most folks assumed it was.
  16. Rigsta

Ah, thanks.

*Puts glasses back on.*
  17. DeadliestMoon

I don't know why, but to me, the people who wanted a hotkey to switch classes so they don't have to move their mouse is just lazy.
  18. KAHR-Alpha

So, any chance you guys disable resources for aircrafts so that we can test the weapons effectively?
  19. McFail

I am eternally grateful.
    • Up x 1
  20. Outlier

Any chance of getting a cert refund on last week's ammunition belt upgrade cost changes?
    • Up x 1