Possible upcoming armors sneak peek

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Torok, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Kunavi

Symmetry, asymmetry... /Care. I want more Space Marine for TR, their armours should be bulkier and with less openings. I want more Dead Space for NC, their armours should have many exposed details hinting at heavy modification, the kind a soldier would make to their gear on their own. As for the VS, I like it as shown.

I wonder if those will be listed as 2K SC items or if they are part of an influx we may be about to see, to justify the changes they are trying to shove down our throats to the Premium Accounts.
    • Up x 1
  2. Torok

I RAISE THE TAB TO 50€ !!111
  3. IamDH

Seriously if that armor gets released like that a s**t ton of people will buy it.

Higby's bedroom will turn into this
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. BloodyG

i can't imagine how the infi will look in such a badass armor
    want a nice armor for my nc infi pls SOE,

[IMG]
    i can't stand this laggins anymore...
    • Up x 1
  5. eldarfalcongravtank

dayum:eek: every one of them looks freakin badass! this is how the ingame infantry should have been looking from the start!

obligatory I THROW MONEYS AT SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING?!?!?!
    • Up x 4
  6. hansgrosse

These do look pretty awesome, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too much considering SOE's record when it comes to the transition from concept art to in-game assets.

I mean, look what happened to the Prowler...

CONCEPT
    [IMG]

CURRENT MODEL IN-GAME
    [IMG]

I really do hope I'm wrong and these armors come through intact, though. I'd love to rock that NC armor.
    • Up x 1
  7. Winfield

I'LL STILL BUY IT.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  8. Torok

This is clearly Heavy assault only :D
    But damn you have a point there lol.
  9. Winfield

I have to agree, NC infiltrators as they are look absolutely ridiculous. I'm lucky I don't usually play Infil, but I really do feel for you guys who want to play infil.

Atleast my heavy looks reasonably awesome :3

[IMG]

Give me dead space armor for my NC and I'll let you **** me out to the Vanu :O
  10. Eyeklops

VS have been genetically, and physically modified. We don't mate like the other two empires. It's a complicated matter.
    • Up x 2
  11. RiskyTimePanda

I am not liking the Sleds mounted on the TR shoulders and the neck guard needs to come down a bit and the helmet needs some work too. The rest of the armor looks great :)
  12. Duvenel

Why do I get the feeling that it'll end up looking something like this when you explain it to me...

• Up x 1
  13. WarpGuN

14. janeTEXAS

15. CHDT65

Those new concept art armors don't look at all like the concept art of the Prowler.

Not the same style at all.

Those armors look like some kind of mix between a big insect (that's why this style fits well to the Vanus) and a plastic toy for kids, while the amazing concept art Prowler look like a real slick beautiful badass elegand dangerous looking future tank.
  16. Torok

Her legs looks so FAT :eek:

My infil got swag and begs to differ.
    [IMG]
  17. Zombekas

Transformerside 2
  18. KnightCole

Well, that explains what that thing out the back is then......you VS are all about sciency and altering the human through research and w/e else........somehow ur men have grown their.....out the back thier heads now...yikes.
  19. KnightCole

Lol, 20 bucks per pack, thats not as bad as MWO charging $120 per Clan mech. Or did I read that page wrong? Cuz wow..

But as for those new Armor, id take the NC one.
  20. Kumaro

Secret hint to a sub max class that will be strong and very fast. And instead of awesome fire-power will be weak..........Seriously they look like advanced Exo suits with all that artifical muscles and stuff behind the armour O_O