Possible upcoming armors sneak peek

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Torok, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Gundem

Pft, are you kidding me?

These look nothing like cheap cartoons or anime shows that somehow got rejected from Japan for not giving the female characters large enough boobs.

These are badass killing machines.

It would be so glorious, stomping the life from a TR/NC scum wearing that armor.

I think you should refer to Aegie's post to Pikichu for "Cartoony/Anime" crap that your thinking of, like this http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/175/1/c/1cbbc051a4082a5ad53dfe8bf4fd3236-d54om6r.jpg

These are not anime. These are Death.
    • Up x 2
  2. FocusLight

For some reason this terrifies me. Lots.

Also, DAT TR ARMOR. Reminds me of Turians. Much like them TR heavies will now be immune to back-head head-shots ^^
    • Up x 1
  3. FocusLight

Professional military guys know the subtle value in looking terrifying and scary. You should too.

I'd wear that stuff. Easily.
  4. Pikachu

The thigh of the NC armor isn't boxy enough. It's all round. -.-
  5. DramaticExit

Because each faction is evil and monsterous.
  6. Pikachu

No
    onoo. Nc iw good hand happy. Tris somewhay evil . Vqnu is food but ugly and strsakge and wants to öive foe themselves.
  7. Tenebrae Aeterna

Looks interesting, I wonder if these are going to be for membership subscribers as I've suggested in the past...
  8. baybal

Warframe? =D
  9. Lamat

Hey! That's MY cat!
  10. Lamat

It involves bums and DNA, that's all we know...
  11. WyrdHarper

Someone's on their phone again :p
    I agree though, Vanu is food.
  12. Lamat

Great for Esamir though.
  13. Lamat

VS have hairy backs, everyone knows that.
  14. Torok

[IMG]

the tweet after....

[IMG]

w t f
    • Up x 2
  15. Pikachu

Going all the way up to their neck.
  16. Zorro

That character is an idiot. The NC helmet is the only one that does not look silly. His avatar probably has something to do with it...
    • Up x 1
  17. Torok

It was too late and I didn't specificated the meaning of me reporthing those tweets, I'll say it now, they contradict each other, i'm talking about the 2 Trays tweets, forget that other guy, in one he says that he has no idea if they will ever make it into the game, in the other he says that he'll tell the "modelers" to do something specific, what the hell, does that mean that they will work on it someday?
    That he's trolling, that WTF!

T_ray is always so random in what he says, I wonder if we can make something out of those words lol.
    • Up x 1
  18. Zorro

I suppose that makes him a good businessman, he entertains the fancies of the audience without over-committing.
  19. StalkerGER

who wants 50€ ? shut up and take my money
    • Up x 1
  20. janeTEXAS

those seem to be for Heavy Assault.