Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Aesir

There is a severe difference in reverse agility for tracked Vehicles depending on your "General" -> "Invert Reverse Steering for Tanks" option.

For more info I have a Post with a Video and more details HERE.
  2. John_Aitc

2013-12-09 1700 - 1710PST After a small patch, I received error G99 Malfunction when the logon screen was loading at 72%. It was before I was able to enter my name and password.
  3. Shuguard

December 10th- Activating Zoe causes max comets to do zero damage to vehicles. Damage works when Zoe is off.
  4. qlum

The Bulldog on at least the vanu harasser does not work, it has no visible projectile and no damage not even direct, tested in the vr only. In addition to that the title of the weapon has turned into the description of the proton ppa. The bulldog on the sunderer and the galaxy are not affected by this bug

edit: the same applies to the tr and I assume the nc as well also with the same proton ppa in the name, and it also seem to be in effect outside of the vr

Its currently being processed by youtube but here is a vid:
  5. Merzun

Using a SMG and strafing while aiming down sights will result in a jump animation of the gun when you stop strafing.

6. John_Aitc

Dec. 11 Test Session - Using the Decimator while moving and ADS caused the weapon to move off to the right side of my screen. I was no longer sighting through the iron sights. The movement speed seemed to be correct for ADS though.

The issue was easily reproducible and consistent with every attempt.
  7. Hibiki54

Confirmed. I get this also, as do others.

Animation for reloading is not in line with current reload values across all LMGs. Faster LMG reloads would finish animation before timer finishes.
  8. Thrud007

Thermal sights bugged not showing infantry or MAX heat signatures.
  9. Santaris

Upon trying to test the new lock on times for heavy infantry ground to ground and ground to air rockets in VR, I found that after locking onto a problem I could not lock onto anything else after that. I had to redeploy. I could not seem to lock on to anything except that original prowler after that. (happened Dec 13)
  10. Gheeta

This issue happens only on VR training.
  11. Phos!

The Lynx's hip cone of fire doesn't change size while moving. The Jaguar's long reload is just the short reload played slower.

Exact same thing happens when using the barrage shotgun, which also now shares SMG animations even though they don't match the gun's moving parts.
  12. manfromh

On character selection screen I choose a character, press log in and the game crashes. Every time.
    Still crashes when trying to create a new character.

Validating game assets and deleting UserOptions did not work.
    • Up x 2
  13. xArchAngelx

Hey Devs...I know ya'll are busy and all and this really isn't a "bug", but on Hossin...at Bravata PMC Compound..in the C building, middle floor, you have a set of stairs on the ceiling. I've heard of stairway to heaven, but I don't think ya'll meant that.
  14. xArchAngelx

Also, On Hunter's Blind...all the Stairs have shifted down...you can't run along the different sections
  15. Mexiguy

The "Type" field on the M20 Kestrel says it's a wing-mounted weapon instead of a nose gun.
  16. Mexiguy

The personal waypoint distance indicator shows 36 meters all the time, no matter where you place it on the map or your movement. (In the video only shows if you watch it at 720p)
  17. TheMightyRed

I launch my client, make it to the character selection screen, choose my character, click "login", aaaaand crash to desktop without an error code. Try again...same thing. Try Again, but this time make a character for a different faction (I only have TR so I made a NC to test this) because maybe I just cant login as TR....server saaaays....NOPE.

So what is going on here? Why can't I login to PTS? Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a common solution?
  18. MrMute1997

I have a problem when trying to log into my character it loads up fine but as soon as I select the character and click log in it crashes with no crash error just a white screen then closes. Please help I don't know what to do. Many Thanks
  19. MrMute1997

Same thing happens with me
  20. TheMightyRed

I haven't been able to get on PTS since the most recent update. I still have no idea what the new ESF weapons are like :(
    • Up x 1