On a scale of 1 to 10, one being the worst, ten being the best, rate the helpfulness of each class.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luminiouscow, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Gammit

Maybe you and a few others who are doing it correctly are what's keeping my vote from being a 1. :)
    • Up x 1
  2. Gammit

Mustarde as a sniper 11
  3. Bankrotas

I start by hunting down their galaxies and then working on their medics. 4 minutes is enough to grenadespam them to enough casaulties.
  4. Huxer

Delusions of grandeur. Improper assignment of credit. Internalization of the positive efforts of others. Seeing the world through rose colored glasses. Tunnel vision emanating from the self into infinity.

What I'm trying to say is that many times lone wolves aren't seeing what's happening for what it is. They over-exaggerate their effect on an engagement because they are only seeing it from their own perspective. Much like the guy who cheers at what a great and talented kill he got at long range because he fired the 7th bullet, or the heavy who moves into the point room behind the medics and is the 'sole survivor' of the encounter and then goes on to top this onto his long list of accomplishments.
    • Up x 1