Ok pilots if everything is balanced then why....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vendettta, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malevolent

MERICA!!! HELL YEAH!!! YEEEEHAW!

=)
  2. Vendettta

Show me anyone getting a 20-30 k/d with any of those methods.
    • Up x 1
  3. KoSGunny

Go read your OP. This isn't a debate, it's another cry-fest about aircraft.

Want to see a debate, maybe learn to speak like you aren't about to commit suicide out of pure anger and hatred of a video-game item..

THIS OP is a debate:

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/anti-air-the-problem.72983/

Yours is an entertaining joke presented by a screaming child.
  4. Malevolent

At first I thought "some of this guys posts are so dumb I would make myself stupider by replying to them"

But then I figured he might respond to this one too =p
  5. KoSGunny

Do you really want to be proven wrong AGAIN? Already several of those videos on forums lol.. Including one of my own which wasn't even about gameplay but attempting to report a hacker.

Man you really don't play Planetside 2, do you?
  6. Vendettta

There are currently 5 threads involving aircraft being OP just on the first page of the forum alone right now. lol And the majority are filled with posts by people who agree. Hell just look at how many agree with me in MY thread compared to the small number who disagree. You can do basic math right?
    • Up x 1
  7. sustainedfire

You are obsessed with K/D ratio
  8. Sparks

On average my K/D is much better when I go infiltrator "ahem sniper" instead of flying my ESF, according to the OP this clearly shows that infiltrators "ahem snipers" need to be nerfed.

Leave the rocket pod infantry spam insults behind I prefer to go after armor instead.

If you want to balance by K/D then whenever you kill someone you need to be struck by lightning to die yourself then everyone would have a 1:1 K/D and we'll have achieved ultimate balance.
    • Up x 1
  9. Malevolent

Its called a mental battle of poking you with word sticks to see if you respond, which is still working =p
  10. KoSGunny

Link the 5 threads.

Empty words, all you post. Then you insult the intelligent person's response with dull lines such as "You can do basic math right?" while ignoing the fact that he asked for data. The LEAST data you could possibly provide to be even 1 fraction of a percent credible is the links to these threads you KEEP reffering to.

Owned A-G-A-I-N.. God it's amazing you have any attitude at all with how easy you are to embaress.
  11. Vendettta

I'm not talking about a single session bro. I'm talking about getting an overall 20-30 k/d by mostly using methods that don't involve aircraft. What PS2 needs is more specific player stats so we can see how much these guys with the insanely high k/ds use vehicles. It would be an eye-opening experience for everyone and finally settle this entire debate about the aircraft being OP.
    • Up x 1
  12. HappyZaps

There's nothing overwhelming about the number of people posting in any topic. The overwhelming majority of players in any online game never even post on the forums. I find it entertaining when anyone assumes the masses are with them, considering most people don't care enough to cry on the forums and just play the game. Most people who play will never even know about this thread. Truth.

1. You can't say you don't care about k/d when k/d is, in your own words, central to your very argument. You are contradicting yourself.

2. You have no data to support your claim about what "everyone" has or does. You are stating only what you wish to be true. Go, now, and collect all the data required in order to talk about what "all" or "most" people have or do. Without that you are simply making stuff up.

No, you "owned" yourself. You just choose not to realize it. Stop making up statistics. Stop pretending that the relatively few people who post to any thread, out of the relatively few people who post to the forums at all, represent any kind of "overwhelming majority".

Once we subtract the fantasy elements of your thread, all that remains, really, is "I don't like rocketpods".
    • Up x 1
  13. Malevolent

I knew this thread was all about Hacksaw envy. I really like using dual hacksaws with slugs in a bio-lab. If it steps in front of me, it dies, period.
  14. LameFox

Have you used AA?

• it has a turret, is a turret, or can whirl around with its whole body at a moment's notice and walk in whatever direction at the same time.
    • nothing it is intended to target has as short a render distance, and MAX has a significant advantage in that dept.
    • explosive rounds that proximity trigger.
    AA is quite the opposite, flying right at me is exactly what I want them to do.
  15. Lord Gazgul

Vendetta is rigth on all the line, only flyboys can realy say that AA max is ok, it is the most effective AA, but it is still underpowered, all other AA need a MAJOR boost.
    In PS1 i was using a AA Max many times, and it was great to take down many air and in solo, all the flyboy did need to learn to pilot not like in PS2 where most of them are ridiculusly bad, but since all AA is to low there still can farm like hell.
  16. Malevolent

So in other words you are feeling violated, dont really know why, and wish you had more data to back-up your public temper tantrum and lack of burster max aiming skills.

Got it.
  17. VoidMagic

Tank with HE rounds while your team has air superiority = much higher K/D.

MUCH... and if your TR double that as the prowler is super AI tank.

I've gotten close to 60 kills in a prowler under good conditions.
  18. Vendettta

BAM!!

1 - Mine

2 - http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/yeah-the-lib-is-overpowered.72679/

3 - http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/i-guess-i-am-to-newb-for-this-game.72238/

4 - http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...sue-with-liberators-from-my-experience.73007/

5- http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/this-game.73052/

Even this one mentions the crazy lib farming.... http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/cant-even-move-as-infantry.73054/

Now as for my other part of the argument. Count the number of people who agree and disagree in this thread. Go ahead, I dare you.
    • Up x 1
  19. BobJohnson

But the tactics don't mimic realism. In reality you don't have tanks driving into the midst of a bunch of infantry, killing them and running off to repair damage only to return moments later. In reality you wouldn't have a 2 man tank driving around with 1 person in it, or a 3 man liberator with 2. In reality you wouldn't throw yourself at a well defended area because you would get more kills when there were more easily conquered tactically superior areas to go for. In reality you wouldn't have tanks and planes all shooting the same area over and over and over. I could go on and on.

Until resources and time to accomplish tasks are more realistic, the tactics wont be realistic. Because of this air dominating everything and vehicles dominating infantry doesn't add to realism because the ways they accomplish it are unrealistic, rather they just create an imbalance in a completely unrealistic environment.
  20. Malevolent

Hehe. Well said. Wish I crafted this piece of forum ownage myself =p
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.