NS Revolver Feedback

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Master, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Sen7ryGun84

Right here is where I totally lost my **** and spat water all over my keyboard.
  2. Sen7ryGun84

I'm saving all my SC for...

THE CLEANING LADY
  3. Sharmanti

Anyone have any fun data about the weapons?

Say something like: "Comissioner has the lowest TTK on nanoweave targets of any sidearm" or "the underboss will kill anyone at max range with 6 bullets". Blah blah...

Is there any such advantage?
  4. DRAEGER

First impressions are good, I'd like to see a scope option for the Commissioner. There are ammo options that could be added for either pistol like Shot Shell or Shredder ammo for "extremely" close range. Light loads that would reduce recoil and damage amount. Ported barrel which adds no weight to barrel/weapon and reduces recoil a little bit, down side is muzzle flash through top of barrel when fired.

Any weapon in the game should be more accurate when the user is crouched and/or using sites (iron or scope).

I am still disappointed that NC Infiltrators (even VS) didn't get any serious love in the way of a replacement pistol that could compete with the TR 3shot burst fire pistol (It's really like a mini-machine gun). Should of had a sidearm that could ONLY be used when the Infiltrator class was carrying a Bolt-Action Rifle, playing as a true Sniper. The lack of defense for bolt gun users in the NC and VS factions holds back people from playing a true Sniper Role. Unlike the TR and their mini-machine pistol...
  5. Master

I'd love a scope for the commissioner....

oh...

and higher minimum dmg.
  6. S1eB

7. Hamakua

I actually disagree, but it's a "matter of perspective" disagreement. The "advantages" the commissioner has in damage is marginal, but there, the bullet velocity is definitely a factor for medium/long range shots, but for the most part the two weapons feel very complimentary, both having a unique feel to one another while neither being flat out "better" than the other. If they buffed min damage to the commissioner, it would be flat out better.

Disclosure, I bought the Commissioner.
  8. Antich

Even better, it can 1 shot infiltrators.
  9. SolidSnake

Underboss, Like a Boss.
  10. s0jooman

I will break it down for yall:
    Ppl with great accuracy, good pcs and no lag should get the commisioner.
    Ppl with decent accuracy but lag and with the occiasional cat on their keyboard should get the underboss.
    • Up x 1
  11. Master

It wouldn't be better. Commissioner would be better at longer ranges than the underboss....right now the underboss is really close to the commissioner at range. Underboss wins in hipfire ranges. At medium ranges Its sort of a tie, Underboss is just so versatile and more friendly if you make a mistake.