[BUG] NS-11a Platinum Not Account Wide

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AngryPlayer, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Loegi

According to the FAQ, and pretty much every rule out there it doesn't qualify. So I have no idea where you're getting the idea that it should carry over, except for you wanting it to carry over.

I'm just talking about whether or not it should've or should not have carried over according to the predetermined rules.
  2. MurderBunneh

All my weapons carried over cert and purchased so it is safe to assume that the NS would also and it did so go away SOE troll.
  3. Lucidius134

Seems to be a bug. Try not to chalk it up to SOE being cheap skates.

If it isn't a bug, it'de probably related to the issue where Bursters, some camos and some vehicle secondaries do not work cross faction account wide currently and will be fixed when they finish account wide unlocks. What we have now is only what the game engine will allow them to make account wide, cross faction. They are editing the engine to make account wide unlocks funciton how they want them to but this will take time. Notice how the road map article for account wide unlocks was not put into the finished section.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/account-wide-unlock-clarification.107331/
  4. Loegi

What? This post makes hardly any sense.

Are you saying that weapons that you purchased with certs carried over? Because that shouldn't be possible. Besides, that's anecdotal evidence, and I posted from the official FAQ, so my post holds a lot more weight anyway.

And how am I a SOE troll? What is a SOE troll anyway? How am I even a troll?
  5. Fox234

Should or should not is not the same as does or does not. One implies something SHOULD work in a certain way and the other says its how it DOES work.

For example. Just because a car bursts into flames it does not mean the car should burst into flames.

You're saying it doesn't qualify because it doesn't meet an arbitrary rule. I'm saying it should out of respect for the customer.
  6. Loegi

I'm saying it should not because nothing implies it should except somebody's opinions.

I'm going to quit arguing this now, this will just degrade into some ****** argument about semantics. I posted what I did, and OP assumed wrong that the weapon would carry over.
  7. Anarkos

Pretty sure anyone in here claiming that their NS11 is unlocked across characters is looking at the non-platinum version.
    Not many know about the sexy sexy platinum one... that isn't account wide on my account.

Wish it would be but I understand why it isn't... =(
  8. Lucidius134

It's not really that bad since they could have just not made anything account wide until they finished it completley. I keep using this example but think of it as making cookies. We're getting to have a little cookie dough before we put them in the oven as a treat. Would you rather go without a treat or have a treat to help tide over waiting for them to be done?
  9. MurderBunneh

My main BR 50 is on Connery I don't play on Connery. My BR 20 on Mattherson now has ALL weapons unlocked that my BR 50 had unlocked on Connery.
  10. MurderBunneh

Mine is now I did buy another card that may have had it on there so it may only be in effect for cards purchased post update. But as of yesterday any toon I create has the Platinum unlocked no matter the faction. I know it was the Platinum because I did not nor would I ever have certed the NS-11 otherwise.
  11. Lucidius134

I think they're talking about cross faction, account wide. If you do you should clarify factions as well.
  12. Loegi

And I assume some of these were with certs then? Because that would be a bug according to their FAQ.
  13. Springheel Jack

I am pretty amazing, thank you for noticing.
  14. MurderBunneh

90% are with certs. I have the Crow launcher that I certed on a x2 xp weekend on my BR 20 now. And yes both are NC toons just clarify.
  15. Swiffle

Im not seeing this Murderbunneh, I cert'd Flash Basilisk and Lib Tank buster so they dont carry over, meanwhile Flash Fury and Lib Zephyr did carry over since I bought with SC. My gamestop NS-11 didnt carry over either. Confused. I'm comparing 3 characters I have on each realm of Waterson. things I certed were on my NC character, but the NS-11 was unlocked on VS
  16. Lucidius134

i'm confused too. Hope he's just not trolling. Maybe he's talking about Account Wide, Same Faction? I'm not willing to delete one of my accounts (1 in each faction) to test it.
  17. MurderBunneh

I will show you. I just created a new toon on EU woodman. I have bought with SC: Cyclone, Burster arm, Hacksaw arm, bought a package that gave me 1 weapon for each class EM1, AC-X11,GR 22 and some sniper rifle I never use. All the other things I have bought are boosts or cosmetic.

List of guns that I have certed that are available on my new toon:

Gauss compact burst,EM6,SAW S,GD-22S,Warden battle rifle,Crow launcher.

Also of note the NS platinum is available.

I don't know how to prove it but if you want the name to look up it is GenericNameHere1

Yes I am talking account wide same faction what I am saying is ALL my weapons are unlocked regardless if I payed CERTS or SC. THAT is my point.

This is good because it eases the pain of not having server transfers in yet. So I can play on Mattherson with my low BR toon and still have all the weapons that my main has on Connery. Regardless if I payed CERTS or SC all weapons are available to same faction toons.
    Now please stop I think I have explained it enough.:confused:
  18. Lucidius134

You still never mentioned your faction.

Also, confirming faction wide wise, I did not get any of my certed stuff on my NC/TR toons. My main is VS. I have only around 10 weapons in the game not unlocked for vehicles, 2 of which are M12 Kobalts. The only things that went Cross Faction and Account Wide were SC things. Lightning HE, Skyguard, M40 Fury, M60-G Bulldog for Sundy, Every Flash Weapon, Zephr, Dalton, Every A30 Walker availible, 2 of 3 of my vehicle camos.
  19. MurderBunneh

Yes I did mention my faction. I am not talking about cross faction. I am saying they said only SC items would be shared. This is NOT the case that is all I am saying for the love of god.
  20. AngryPlayer

I too am getting all sc and cert unlocks on my TR characters shared. The only item that isn't is the NS-11a Platinum. which leads me to believe it's most likely an oversight or bug.
  21. Saintlycow

Did this ever get clarified?