[BUG] NS-11a Platinum Not Account Wide

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AngryPlayer, Mar 23, 2013.

1. AngryPlayer

I, like many others, was super duper excited for account wide unlocks. So when I finally logged in this morning to see what carries over, I was :eek:dismayed:eek: to see that my shiny NS-11a Platinum was not available on any of my other characters. I understand that MBT secondaries have a different ID and thus need more time to implement. But from what I've read the normal NS-11a is included in the account wide unlocks so why isn't the Platinum version? Surely this is just a simple oversight right SOE?
    • Up x 2
  2. Springheel Jack

The Platinum as a bonus and not bought with Station Cash, so therefor doesn't carry over, is my understanding of it.
    • Up x 1
  3. AnnPerkins

seems like an oversight. Could've/should've gone to walmart to get the 500 SC use it on 3x SC day gotten a NS-11 for all my characters and still have 800 SC left over from just the bonus SC.
    • Up x 2
  4. AngryPlayer

Did I not use real life currency to obtain such weapon?
  5. Springheel Jack

Nope, you used currency to buy Station Cash. The Platinum was a bonus item to that.

I don't make the rules, that just seems to be what they're going with at the moment.
  6. AngryPlayer

Still requires you to use money to obtain it. Why are you even trying to defend it?
  7. SenEvason

Should probably go in the Bug subforum, and we should wait for some sort of response from SOE before making assumptions and getting pissed off because of those assumptions.
  8. Oreo202

I'm fairly sure I have it on my NC and I redeemed it on my VS, I'll check back when the servers come up.
  9. AngryPlayer

Who's getting pissed off? As far as I know, the only bug forum is Gameplay Bugs, which I don't think this counts as a gameplay bug, not to mention this is the general discussion board, which means you can post anything related to PS2 here...
  10. SenEvason

Gameplay discussion board, says so at the top. The thread is also tagged as [BUG], so putting it in the actual bug subforum would make more sense.
    • Up x 1
  11. AngryPlayer

Well if they didn't want bugs posted in forums other than the bug forum they'd disable the bug tag now wouldn't they.
  12. SenEvason

"If they didn't want me to steal their stuff they'd lock the door wouldn't they?" Does that make sense?
    • Up x 1
  13. Springheel Jack

The tears of people who didn't understand how exactly account wide unlocks were going to work amuses me.
  14. AngryPlayer

What amuses me is how you two provide no constructive discussion and prefer wasting your time posting useless nonsense on forums. Must have a pretty lack luster life there.
  15. Springheel Jack

Actually, having a non-****head job that doesn't require me to work on the weekends means it's my time to relax, **** off, and do whatever I fancy at the moment. I make good money and have a beautiful and delightful fiancee.

Swing and a miss, boyo.

And you still don't get your NS11 Platinum.
  16. CatinHat

He has a bonus check :eek:
  17. AngryPlayer

Yet you prefer to ****post on a forum. Real swell guy you are. What a catch.
  18. Loegi

From the FAQ:
    "Any weapons and non-consumable items such as multi-use camo purchased through Station Cash will appear on any new character of the same empire. "
    Specifically: "purchased through Station Cash".

Did you buy it with SC? No, you bought the SC and got that as an extra. So technically it shouldn't carry over.
  19. MurderBunneh

Mine is unlocked on all toons now. I am NC just made a TR and it was there.
  20. Fox234

Actually it SHOULD carry over, but this is SOE and they pinch pennies more than an old Jewish man.

IMO people paid for it but having to find a store that carried the specific cards, drive there, drive back, and then redeem them. Customers paid for it with real life time and gas. Hell if you're in the EU it was even harder to get them.

Yet again SOE fails at PR. I honestly have trouble differentiating SOE and EA. I'm starting to think John Smedly and John Riccitiello are some how related.