Nobody SPOTS Any More ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HellasVagabond, Sep 2, 2013.

1. DeadliestMoon

Well there's your problem, you play Saint's Row on PC.
  2. teks

please don't listen to OP

He is crazy

If everyone hits Q they will have to buff stealth.

Only you can ensure I can continue to kill enemy tanks even if they are surrounded by infantry.

Please continue as you were.
  3. HellasVagabond

There's a reason Q exists....And yes it's to be a hard counter to stealth......As you were.
  4. teks

as I were? sorry, noone spots. Thats why I aint!
  5. HellasVagabond

You don't spot because others don't ? Wow.........Amazing.....This is how we will improve PS2......
  6. Zenanii

[IMG]

Why I never spot anymore
  7. HellasVagabond

Well i am not talking about infantry spotting infantry, i am talking about infantry spotting vehicles and ESFs.....Last i checked they can't hear you.
  8. teks

I'm afraid you didn't read what I said before responding.

I'm remarking about how noone should listen to the OP because I'm a stealth user.

It went over everyones heads.
  9. teks

Yes they can.
  10. HellasVagabond

Tough luck then, SPOTTING exists for a reason. Besides in its current state spotting doesn't stay long so you shouldn't be complaining.
  11. SikVvVidiT

Most of the damn time the damn thing does not even work since they nerfed the **** outta it
  12. teks

Sigh...

You don't get it.

I'm not complaining. I'm perfectly happy.

Just...try to take a joke.
  13. HellasVagabond

Well the internet is not the easiest way to figure out when someone is making a joke friend :)
  14. teks

If you knew me it wouldn't help. My humor depends on mistranslated sarcasm.
  15. teks

But seriously, don't hit Q.
    I'm no threat to you fleshy's. I just wanna shoot tanks and leave. If you ignore me we can all enjoy our separate lives.
    Signed,
    The lightning acting like a friendly tank.
  16. y3ivan

s
    stealth certs are a joke since the GU14, wish i could get back those certs invested in it
  17. NovaAustralis

I do really wish at the very least that the Infiltrator WHISPERED their 'spotted' targets... :(
    • Up x 1
  18. TTex11

I've lost count of the number of people I've gotten the drop on because they were carelessly Q-spotting everything in sight and giving away their position.

It certainly made me much more selective and careful about when I use it.
  19. TheAntiFish

Yeah i've actually started getting advice from the ENEMY telling me "You shouldn't have spotted when you're on your own" and other such madnesses. (You can't tell them that you weren't the only infil there ;) )

So yeah there's the point, Stop reflexively Q'ing if you're in enemy territory without immediate back up. I'm slowly learning.

That said if you're part of the zerg and you're happy to make sure someone dies as opposed to trying to keep the kill for yourself... Q the **** out of them.
  20. CaligoIllioneus

I tend to not spot vehicles because the icon then appears and covers up the actual model of the vehicle, which doesn't let me snipe them with the Lancer or AV turret. Bah I can, but it takes several missed shots as I try to find the real vehicle within the icon.