No one will every get in my harasser

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Uberclocked, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Uberclocked

As stated in the title, NO ONE EVER gets in my harasser. Even when I advertise that there's free candy in the back. :(
    • Up x 8
  2. Maelthra

I might jump in one if it has something other than a Basilisk for a gun. However, if there are also Magriders or Sunderers or Liberators in the area in need of gunners they would be my first, second, and third choice ;)
    • Up x 2
  3. Govedo13

Blame SOE for ubernerfing it. It is not worth to get in and die to first bunch of peasants or to the first tank in the way.
    • Up x 1
  4. Leftconsin

No one wants to use my Marauder.
  5. RadarX

I saw your title and had a candy joke ready...thanks for ruining it.
    • Up x 44
  6. Govedo13

It is sad indeed.Putting tank secondaries on mega fast buggie made Harasser OP, then it get ubernerfed.
    The Logic says that 2 person vehicle that requires coordination and cooperation between driver and gunner should preform better then single person vehicle like Lightning.
    Yet if you have 2 guys that put 2 stock Lightnings you have better chance against anything compared to fully certed harasser with experienced crew.
    Yet Lightnings does not get damaged by small arms fire, if the Harrasser dies more easy it should be infantry killing machine, yet it weapons except PPA are bad against infantry and it needs to get to suicide close ranges to be effective, also again if I get close I prefer to have viper Lightning that have better chances to survive. Lightnings even AI Lightnings have chance to damage armour compared to harasser.

Hence the most of good harasser users use Halberd that is good in none but more all around.
    The thing about the Harasser- it needs AV potential removed, HP increased and AI/AA weapons buffed. Then it would serve some purpose.
  7. Uberclocked

Sorry. There's some free candy in the back of that big white van down the street. That might cheer you up! Btw, you can't miss it, FREE CANDY is spray painted on the side in black.
  8. Crazytrain

[IMG]

Harasser.
    • Up x 22
  9. Uberclocked

I haz G20 Vulcan;)
    It sucks
  10. Typhoeus

Funny I stumble across this thread. Just earlier my gf was asking why we never use the harasser anymore. Man that thing used to be fun... It was never OP and I'd love for them to revert all the nerfs.
  11. Bankrotas

I would drive this.
    • Up x 1
  12. Munq

Quite literally what Harasser is.
    • Up x 2
  13. Teneth

I used to have this problem but I just went to an allied sundy spawn and spammed the voice command "Help!".. "Help!"... "Help!"...

Eventually someone will get in.

But then you will soon realize you don't want members of the general public getting in your harasser. But that's stage 2...

-Teneth
  14. Strottinglemon

We need a sketchy "Free Candy" vehicle decal, now.
    • Up x 3
  15. NinjaTurtle

I used to jump in the back with a stranger but to often it ended up badly for me. Too many turbo boosting suicidal jumpers for my liking
  16. Moridin6

ill get in . .
  17. Uberclocked

Huehuehue...:rolleyes:
  18. McToast

Moin

If I see a decked out Harasser with Halberd/Kobalt next to a Sunderer.... I'll get into the Sunderer.

This is exactly how the Harasser feels atm. Risk vs. reward is off by a good deal.
    • Up x 1
  19. hansgrosse

Been thinking of certing into a Walker on mine to use when I feel like putting in AA work but my Lightning's on cooldown, because why the hell not.
  20. oberchingus

It's a great choice! It will kill infantry and tickle armor to death too. Can't go wrong with Walker.