New weapons??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AgentRed, Apr 10, 2015.

1. KnightCole

Can DBG focus on weapon remodeling all the guns in game, before going and making more?
  2. then00b

Personally I kind of want more faction flavored weapons than reskins. Meaning lasher, jackhammer, and mcg kinds of stuff. Hopefully the flamethrowers are still coming along sometime.
    • Up x 2
  3. KnightCole

DBG could do that with what we have. We already have like 10 different of the same guns, just each of them are all largely the same.

THey could reskin them and give each faction's weapons its own niche role and faction flavor while also reskinning them.

NC: higher velocity, much longer drop off rates
    TR: high ROF, avg acc, avg handling
    VS: Lasher effects on all their bullets...lol.
  4. Pikachu

Being in the files means maybe they will come soon. If it meant being available on PTS then everything you see in this thread would be.
  5. HAYMAKER

That BAR looks tasty. As long as they make it able to equip x2 - x12 zooms. I love CQC BAR action...
  6. HAYMAKER

Flash minichaingun o_O. ..... Now imagine TR wraith flashes with Vulcans. OMFG!
    • Up x 2
  7. Pikachu

I think the flash updatr was meant to have ES weapons. Ppa for vs, minigun for tr and shotgun for nc. But for some reason only the shotgun went through and it was made NS.
  8. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Pikachu

Vanu thresher 1st person cockpit. Btw there are tons of attachments for the enforcer buggy but no base model. There are no models for the marauder buggy.
    [IMG]

Sunderer 1st person gunport
    [IMG]

New shorter version of vanguard secondary railgun
    [IMG]

Prowler cosmetic unavilable. Looks like reactive armor.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. Pikachu

[IMG]

MAX NS HMG with special version for vanu with grip.
    [IMG]

Four barreled version of the six barreled locust cannons showed time ago.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. BrbImAFK

To be honest... right now I think we've got more than enough stuff floating around. Throwing in even more isn't going to solve anything. It won't revive interest, or make gameplay more engaging or anything. At best, it'll simply provide a bunch of new things for people to scream about being unbalanced.

DBG needs to fix the core game before they muck about adding yet more crud to the already saturated supply.
  12. Scr1nRusher

13. TheKhopesh

that was back in the alpha/beta, and they've gotten leaps and bounds better on performance.

I'm sure if they can have stuff like smoke grenade sprites and those of the ARX C-4/Kraken, they could get a decently simple and low intensity flame sprite for such weapons.
  14. sebastian oscar post

OMG RYES YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!!!
  15. Pikachu

Potential changes to auraxium plating. Animated pics: http://imgur.com/a/XYeyr
    [IMG]

The new ESAV weapons. Note that the NC railgun is replaced by the quad cannon.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Latest version of NC's weapon.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. Blasron

so much stuff sad to think we might never see any of this
    • Up x 2
  17. Ximaster

Rain would be good,but the computer would need more FPS too.
  18. marcelomormaii

The only problem is that developer does not accept the suggestions, I never saw the Daybreak or sound Reply suggestion of weapons or vehicles, and I never saw them to accept the suggestion and use the suggestion. Unfortunately developer does not accept suggestions. Let's pray for modeling of infantry weapons, I think that they could do.
  19. Pikachu

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

An interesting find was that the models for lancer, phoenix and PAS were done long before release.
    • Up x 1
  20. Pikachu

• Up x 1