New Helmets

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Blitzkrieg, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Eclipson

Ok, them this is going to be an insta buy! What a relief! :D
  2. Kogmaw

The VS makes me think im going to be Judge Dredd going around bringing the LAW to the lawless. (seems more a TR ideal, but im happy with my current helm)
  3. -Synapse-

They really need to update the default armors and helmets so that future (purchasable) helmets and armor won't contrast so strongly, stylistically speaking.
    I have a bad feeling that that'll never happen though, SOE are to focused on their profits ATM. Maybe in a few years we'll see an armor update.
  4. Hagestol

Fill inn the glass of the VS helmet. I don't understand why evolved humans want to show of their humanism - at least give us some tech or tattoos or something if we're going to wear half visors.

Not going to buy that one. The insectoid helmet looks prothean. Love it.
  5. Ravenorth

The VS Hyperion helmet really should cover the whole face, that current design doesn't just with fit VS style, not going to buy it.

I really like the Xenoxus helmet and I´d would just love to have infiltrator version of it, please SOE make it happen! It fits perfectly for the infiltrator design.
    • Up x 1
  6. Obscura

Dear god I want that max preceptor helmet, and I hope they make it for every class because it is the best looking VS helmet out of all those imo
  7. Nobalification

We want black camo and this can be made by TR. HOW TO ATTACK ON AURAXIS.
  8. sustainedfire

Golem helmet is the worst, ugly design.

The Colossus helmet looks great, reminds me of bioshock.
  9. Nobalification

Golem helm looks like ugly bulldog :I :U
  10. Nobalification

11. Nobalification

12. Blitzkrieg

It's a lot closer to the original Vanu helmet design for the Agile armour.

[IMG]
  13. Ravenorth

Well, if the visor would be more like that then it would not be so bad, but then it may look a bit too similar with the default helmet, which would´t be so good option either.
  14. Blitzkrieg

The d
    Unfortunately the defaults look more like leathery skull caps for swimming rather than helmets. The Hyperion at least gives the look of a helmet :)
  15. Nobalification

this helm look like Robocop helm :D
  16. Ravenorth

Well, I´d prefer it to cover the whole face, visor reminds me too much of some old skool sunglasses, but its just my opinion. It would be wise for SOE to add alternate option to buy for those who like it to cover the whole face.
  17. Blitzkrieg

Fair enough. Each to their own. It suits some classes better than others, for example I think it goes with the Light Assault, medic and eingeer the most. Infiltrator and heavy i'll most likely stick to the full faced helmets I have since it the new helmet doesn't suit them as well.