New Helmets

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Blitzkrieg, Apr 25, 2013.

1. razgriz417

Anyone notice that the new infantry helmets are set at 1000SC? Guess SOE are testing new price points for cosmetics
  2. eldarfalcongravtank

the only helmet i really like is the xenoxus helmet of the vs max. i hope more (and better) helmets will arrive in the near future
  3. Caserion

I hope those infantry helmets if bought can be equipped for each class, else paying 10 bucks for one helmet for ONE class is a little bit too much.

Please SOE, make it that you can use it for every class!
  4. Elrobochanco

5. Vetto

Woo!! I shall bring back the classic PS1 Max!
  6. Cirevam

It seems that every time they introduce a new wave of helmets the price goes up... by the time the grey+clear visor NC alpha helmet comes out they'll cost 4000 SC at this rate :/

Like Caserion said, these should really be usable for all classes if they're going to cost this much. People would probably buy them more if that's the case since there would probably be more perceived value. Here's hoping...
    • Up x 1
  7. Caserion

I just noticed that beneath the helmet it shows on what class it can be equipped, so that probably means buy one, get them for all the classes (except the MAX)
  8. razgriz417

If that's the case then I find it relatively reasonable (probably still wait for a sale though)
  9. Caserion

it'll probably take a month or two before new equipment goes into sale, but we can always hope!
  10. Kujo

While all these helmets(except maybe the VS one, imo) look kinda cool, none of them seem to match with the default armor very well. The style is a bit too different. I see someone posted the new MAX armor which seems to match up nicely with the new MAX helmets. I hope and assume it'll be the same for those new infantry helmets. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new infantry armors soon as well.
  11. Syggelekokle

That's probably how they'll work haha, to get the right fit you gotta buy the matching set. kaching
  12. Vetto

If it was 1000sc for every class I'd be 100% ok with it, if anything I'd encourage it, given the fact 3 factions having more than 1 toon can get costly to get cosmetic items you like ((And weapons as well)).

But if it 1000sc for each class then ya that over freaking kill.
  13. Eclipson

10 bucks? I will only be spending 10 bucks if that is for every class, since its the SAME helmet. And the TR helemet needs to be scaled down. Right now it looks like a bobble head, especially for the infiltrator. And what were you guys thinking with the golem helmet . . .
    • Up x 1
  14. Vetto

Fitting name as golems were fairly ugly... But I can let it slide I got my dome back.
    • Up x 1
  15. Revanmug

I hate with a passion the NC Nightstriker helmet. It's just so weird and out of touch with NC gear.

BUT... I would pay for the MAX MT regulator helmet for other class. That thing is sweet.
  16. Blitzkrieg

All the pictures are there for the new armour. However if they aren't working, here are my albums.
    Helmets: http://imgur.com/a/RGEKC#0
    Armour: http://imgur.com/a/cO9NN#0

Not possible. If I could have, I would have.
    Ok gents, just to set this straight. The Hyperion, Dreadnought and Nightstalker helmets will go on EVERY class BUT the Max suit. This was confirmed by Matt Broome the designer of these helmets.
    https://twitter.com/Mbroome1/status/326926239644393474
    Thus you're paying 200 station cash per class, which when you think about it, is a damn sight better than the 600-750 you've been paying per new helmet recently.
    • Up x 1
  17. Osskscosco

I'm 99% sure that it's for every classes and if that's the case then it's fair.

MAX is another story.
  18. Blitzkrieg

It is, if you check above I have a link where the designer confirms it.
    • Up x 1
  19. Vetto

I didn't check is the max 1000sc?
  20. Osskscosco

No price yet.