[Suggestion] **NEW AMMO BOX** Pics Inside.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Braveliltoaster, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Fenrisk

Better supersize their armour and make sure their weapons don't jam from being made in a third world factory.
    • Up x 2
  2. Wulfen109

well played, i knew including burger king would create such a remark lol
  3. Fenrisk

Still waiting on the Vanu Avatar suits and plasma casters.

On topic. I hope they make ammo boxes drop to deploy with better graphics. Their current form is annoying.
  4. JP_Russell

Walkers weren't overpowered in 2142. Vehicle-to-vehicle balance and vehicle-to-infantry balance was actually extremely good in 2142, walkers included.
  5. TheBloodEagle

Yeah definitely, too small, but it wouldn't make sense how the case/box is open showing stuff inside.
  6. Flag

Maybe not, but damn, it'd be cool. :D
  7. SharpeShooter

I give you the new vanu self mobile ammo pack! Picture taken from the test server on inda!

http://3.bp.************/-0GmPLnJYMv4/TXtye_Le_GI/AAAAAAAAASU/ai98l3rMQgw/s320/bunny.jpg
  8. Raigir

Just gonna sit here real quiet like till someone recognizes the unbelivably uncanny resemblance to the ammo box from a certain game called Battlefield 2142.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Real original eh SOE? It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't an EXACT COPY. For instance, take a good long hard look at the interior of the box. Go ahead, I dare you. Slapped an NS emblem on there and called it a day.

ok time for me to laugh now: LMFAO
  9. Cowabunga

[IMG]
    Yeah this one is for you.
  10. SharpeShooter

lol not sure if you're trolling or not lol. The op photoshopped his pictures him self to show SOE what they could make the ammo boxes look like, no doubt he look the original pic from battlefield. The OP was not telling everyone "hey look what SOE are giving us for our new ammo boxes".
  11. Braveliltoaster

Lol there is always one who fails, yeah I took the bf 2142 ammo box because its the only game I could think of that had a really well created/futuristic ammo box and I thought "hey planetside could make their own ammo boxes that open up and have a holo projector that projects the ammo logo and maybe have it open up showing faction ammo clips inside" that was the idea at least
  12. Mstin

I think the ammo box is the most powerful weapon in the game, It really needs a big revamp:

Usability, aesthetics, and balance.
  13. SharpeShooter

Yer I think its a really good idea.
  14. Zaik

why does the medic kit have packs of hepatitis in it?
  15. Shockwave44

Placing generators out in the open ends fights way too quickly. You don't have a chance to defend the generators properly.

Hmmm sounds familiar.

At least BF2142 had it right by putting generators deep inside the ship so you had to work for it.