[Suggestion] **NEW AMMO BOX** Pics Inside.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Braveliltoaster, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Braveliltoaster

new ammo boxes, better than tiny *** ammo pouches. SoE please remake the ammo pouches

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 36
  2. Hosp

Awkward handles aside, +1.
  3. Saiph

Only if the VS get Duracell batteries inside of theirs.
    • Up x 20
  4. ThePackage

Awesome looking. The biggest problem with ammo boxes is the deploy mechanic however. Remove the deploy and let me throw them like mines and I'd be happy.
    • Up x 5
  5. Braveliltoaster

oh yeah maybe faction colors and faction ammo inside
  6. DirArtillerySupport

Next...medical boxes.
    • Up x 1
  7. Jac70

BF2142 :D
    • Up x 1
  8. Fenrisk

NC should get one with wallmart brand discounted shotgun ammo.
  9. ShopTrain

You used the BF2142 kit didn't you ;)
    [IMG]
    deployed ammo kit (couldn't find better pic)
    [IMG]

Here's the medic kit
    [IMG]
    the medic kit deploys
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  10. Braveliltoaster

I did, Its the only game that I could think of that had it right. I think Planetside should have ammo boxes that deploy with faction ammo inside
    • Up x 1
  11. ShopTrain

Planetside 2 is very similar to BF2142 in my opinion, that's why I started playing this. Now if they only add Titans.
    • Up x 1
  12. Jac70

The PS2 mechanic makes a bit more sense though - all the time those 2142 guys were running around with a huge toolbox that was completely invisible until they pulled it out. With the nanites, the ammo packs are materialised inside the box so there's no need for it to be large.

...seems legit ;)
  13. Fenrisk

What about this!

[IMG]
  14. TintaBux

How do we carry something that big in our pockets?
  15. Zaik

nanites
    • Up x 5
  16. Hypest

What an awesome buggy game it was. Kind of similar to PS2. I would really like to see a lot of things from that game to Planetside. APCs with podlaunchers... fun fun fun.

Couldn't help. I had to watch the intro.

BTW: how much cooler to shoot the **** out of a generator than simply overloading it.
    • Up x 3
  17. Lazaruz

Nanites.

A larger (and better looking) ammo box would be nice.
  18. Pikachu

I suggest you put suggestions like this suggestions in the suggestion section.
  19. Evileet

Because shooting a generator ending a fights way to quick, when there are to much attackers. You don't have a chance to defend the generators properly. Overloading is good how it is.
  20. PieBringer

I'd rather keep the current mechanic than have my ammo boxes move around as unpredictably as grenades.