[NC] The New World Order [NWO] is recruiting!!!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by The_OG_Miller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. FlourWine

Applied!

Since you're not dealing with applications atm I'll just say that I'm online almost every day, drop me an invite if you want another player in your squad!

You can also add me on PSN: FlourWine (mark friendrequest with ps2) =) =) =)
  2. Lolpaul42

Also appliied, psn lolpaul
  3. The_OG_Miller

Cheers for the interest guys. Hope to get back to recruiting in the next couple of weeks, now I'm back from holiday once the new guys settle in :)
  4. Arassuil

Hey there.

Also applied the other day. Been looking for an outfit for the past week. Played PS1 way back in the day and stopped playing PS2 when it overheated my laptop and burnt out. Hate lone wolfing it at the moment!

PSN: Arassuil
  5. Flush

Hey, just showing my interest in the outfit. I filled out an application on your main site but understand it might not be read for a while so posting here as well to find people to join with as soon as hopefully

I used to use vehicles in the battlefields a lot and now playing about with the lightning in ps2 until I unlock the vanguard (only started playing ps2 a few days ago). Was hoping to find others who want to work as tank teams or if anyone needs a gunner/repair ***** in their vanguard till I unlock my own or just generally work as a team with combined air/ground. Cant wait to get or get into a vanguard lol

My psn is FlushStroke and on EU server

little video I whacked together last night of a 77 killstreak i got with the lightning fighting side by side with randoms which actually worked out well. I'll make it a link so doesnt take more room then it needs in your thread and isn't monetised or a 'bragging' video or anything, just merely to get the juices going if you want to have a peek of awesome new conglomerate might :) -

Edit: I cant just make it a link, it automatically makes it a massive video box :( sorry
  6. GR1Z

submitted a join request, maniac said come join
  7. The_OG_Miller

Guys just a little update.... Sorry for the long wait for some people whom have a pending application. We have over 20 applications at present, and we are waiting until the release of the outfits, so the admin work is easier and we can get everyone included, as it is currently quite difficult to invite people onto our squads when they are running.
  8. GR1Z

Cool no probs Miller, i will add flush and Arassuil in the mean time =)
  9. Carl1879

Just popped in to say these guys are great very polite on the forums but most importantly they fight very well also @Flush that video at about 5:25 when those lightnings suddenly rendered about 3 feet away from you I bet you jumped I know I did lol same a bit later with the prowler.
    • Up x 2
  10. Arassuil

I managed to briefly meet up with you guys on the Amerish Alert a few nights back (sunday?). Jumped into the ****** out Gal for a hot drop then lost you all after capping the next base. Managed to revive a few of you, so all in all a success :)

Hopefully the outfit and better squad controls are coming soon!

Griz - When I'm available to play for an extended period and you're online, we'll lightning it up. I'll stock up on some certs and you can give me some pointers :)

edit: "pim.ped" is a bad word apparently
  11. Keidranex

So just asking this to ease my confusion, but you're not recruiting until the outfit system is implemented? If so I can wait, but as I play quite a bit of PS2 on the PS4, and am getting a little fed up of running around with bricks fabricated to induce nightmares for MAX units and vehicles, it'd be nice to try communicative play.

If BR means anything to you: BR51 (at the time of this reply)
  12. LaSouris

We'll still be happy to receive applications, and we WILL start accepting them when the outfits are implemented. You can add my PSN and I can try and filter you into a squad, which effectively acts as a recruitment form. Just right now, we've got 20-30 very active players, and it's a real pain to get them into squads with the current UI. Right now, someone (usually me) is designated to get people into squads, and on busy nights, they are out of combat for a very long time.

But as I said, add my PSN and send me a message/join if you see me in a party with NWO in the name
  13. Keidranex

Alright, ta. Just sent a request.
  14. LaSouris

If you haven't put an application into the website, please do, since your in game name from there is what we will use to invite you into the outfit. We're not going to be able to chase down everyone's PSN
  15. Keidranex

Sure, I'll do that now.

Updatey thingamabob: Done.
  16. CPT.maniac

great cant wait to see you ingame
  17. Summersport

Too much freedom in this thread.
    • Up x 1
  18. SystemAlpha

applied for my nc character, hoping to find a good nc clan to game with, this seems to be the only nc clan
  19. CarrydaWiz

New world order is one of the most effective and strong NC clans out there if not the most. I'm not a member but i've seen how some of them play in game. They are very informative on forums and obviously a very active clan both ingame and on here. Just wanted to give a Shout out to LaSouris for his helpful replies and of course,

Bump! :D
  20. LaSouris

Duude, don't be so nice! What's your ingame? You get priority heals/ammo/rescues