[NC] The New World Order [NWO] is recruiting!!!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by The_OG_Miller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. The_OG_Miller

[IMG]Who We Are: The EU NC is disorganised right now. The TR is continuously stomping all over us, and we can do nothing but slow their advance. They have teamwork and organisation, which we lack.

New World Order seeks to change that.

We are an active outfit with about 20 members right now, seeking to increase those numbers beyond that until we have a platoon online at once.

Fun is the reason we play. We have our squad ops, where we play more seriously for the objective, but fun is our main thing. After all, fun is the point of gaming. And fighting alone is not fun.

Are you fed up of that medic not reviving you? We can help. Are you fed up of that engineer not giving you ammo? We can help. Are you fed up of all of your support running away from the point and dying? We can help.

If you are new and want guidance, we can help. Many of our members have PC experience and most of us have been around since the start of the EU beta.

Join the New World Order. If we organise now, we can live free in victory.

Joining Requirements:
    In order to join and participate within the community, you must understand and comply to the following rules:

Douchebagery is unacceptable. This pretty much includes all communication, and activity within the community in general. Discrimination or verbal abuse is not tolerated, and anyone partaking in this can be immediately removed from the outfit. Banter is fine, but going too far is unacceptable. If someone asks you to stop, you stop.
    You must be 16 years or over to join the outfit. Exceptions to this rule can be made, but you must be able to prove you are a mature player who can play effectively in an organised group.
    You must have a working mic to play with the outfit. Communication is vital in a game such as this one, so a mic is required to organize groups effectively.
    You must listen to what squad/platoon leaders say and order their forces to do. In order to play as a group effectively everyone must listen and comply to the squad leader's orders. They will not ask anything unreasonable. No lone wolves running off and doing as they please. If you are playing in a squad, you cooperate 100% of the time, otherwise don't bother.

Recruitment:
    Send us an application under the membership at: http://planetside2outfit.enjin.com/recruitment
    If you meet the requirements for entry and wish to join (or at least try out) the outfit. For a 14 day period you will be watched by the leadership to see if you fit well into the outfit, and if it is determined that you are 'suitable', you can stick around.(This last part is to make sure you are not a complete idiot).

Speak to one of the Outfit leaders listed below if you have any queries, or post in the shout box on the website.

Leadership:

MillerNC - (PSN: The_OG_Miller) - Founder
    Jonz - (PSN: Jonz_1988) - Founder
    Ane - (PSN: TehMouse13) - Platoon leader
    aBitConfusedNC - (PSN: aBitConfused-UK) - Squad leader
    CPTmaniac - (PSN: cbmaniac) - Squad leader

Update:
    Recruitment is open once again :)
  2. mv_786

Now the EU servers are up and running properly for the time being ;) . If you're looking to join a outfit, feel free to check us out
  3. pirateFinn

Hmm I might join :) been around since February beta and my infiltrator playstyle works best in a team XD
  4. LaSouris

We recently just hit 50 registered members, with us now regularly having to split up into multiple coordinating squads
  5. Boomham

I applied on the website but haven't heard anything. My name in game is Boom. Feel free to get in touch I'd still love to join
  6. The_OG_Miller

I've accepted you into the outfit. You have access to the website and the forums now :). I'm sorry if I do not personally send you an invite and friend request in game, because often I am busy squad leading etc...... If you send the leaders friend requests you can jump into a party if one comes up. Sorry, but until outfits are implemented into the game, there is no real solid way to get new recruits into squads etc, unless you send me a request first.
  7. Vulture1

If I only play games for 1-2 hours, once or twice a week (family man, you see), can I still join up?
    Played some of the beta and a bit this week, but really keen on getting into some teamwork, until I get distracted by Arkham Knight...
    More than happy to take orders, though!
  8. mv_786

apply to the oufit and one of the leaders will talk to you about it. theyre pretty understanding so im sure youll be able to work something out. tbh as long as you make it on for squad ops, it wont matter
  9. steadyhand_amarr

you guys looking for aircav? i spend most of my time flying as i gave up trying to lead the zerg with basic no comm support :p.
  10. LaSouris

We are in talks about whether or not we have an air wing! Many of the members who want to fly also have infantry roles, myself included, and as a mainly infantry outfit for now, they do spend a lot of their time on the ground. If you would rather wait on joining first, feel free to add me and I'll let you know if the air wing becomes a dedicated thing!
  11. Wafty Cranker

I've applied, but how long should I wait to become tacted and how will you do so?
  12. steadyhand_amarr

Cool well even the ground guys need a gal or a Valk. And im very experienced ground trooper so i will sign up and show you boys the value of nippy Valk ☺ while shooting reds in the face
  13. steadyhand_amarr

dropped an app in, but i see you guys are props a bit overloaded, if you have space in any squad, drop me a friend invite :) my ground game is strong so dont worry about that :p

psn: steadyhand08
    ingame: steadyhand

beucase i was drunk and forgot the 08
  14. CPT.maniac

happy to have you il be sending a friend request
  15. LaSouris

Due to a sudden increase of applications (We weren't expecting this much, I love this community), we're not accepting or denying any new applications until we get the new guys settled in. Sorry if this is an issue
  16. steadyhand_amarr

Question did I make the cut in time I can bring cookies
  17. The_OG_Miller

yup. just about. :p
  18. steadyhand

Sweet . I'm online tonight will add the officers later (this is my psn account do i can troll ps4 fourm heh)
  19. The_OG_Miller

Currently on holiday so won't be around till friday. Add mouse, confused and maniac, all of whom will likely be around today....
  20. steadyhand