[NC] The New World Order [NWO] is recruiting!!!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by The_OG_Miller, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Carl1879

If I say Miller's max suit doesn't make him look fat will he agree to just give me a friendly nod instead of the usual shotgun o' doom routine?
  2. The_OG_Miller

Too much C4 from you in the Bastion today :/
    Someone needs some salt with that.
  3. The_OG_Miller

I'm not fat, I'm poofy.......
    I stay thin by eating c4 bricks on the daily. They really keep you nice and trim.......
  4. CarrydaWiz

My ingame name is Wizard :D thanks for the priority haha!
  5. Summersport

Hehe, I wanted that B point back. And those sweet, sweet Max kill points. ;-)
  6. Carl1879

Friendly bump to keep a good bunch of guys on the front page.
    • Up x 1
  7. Elephantgrass

I've appliedz PSN is Elephantgrass
  8. Pro-Siem

daimm not recruiting, i hope you will be recruiding again soon

PS: when you are recruiding again my PSN name is AwesomeGalaxys
  9. LaSouris

Feel free to put in a form anyway! We're waiting on the outfit implementation to make it easier to track members, and we WILL get to yours shortly after
    • Up x 1
  10. Pro-Siem

okay thanks, but if it is okay can i just play with you guy's for now and see what it is like to be in an outfit. without joining you outfit yet. it's okay if you say no.
  11. LaSouris

Problem with that is that it gets very hard to track who is part of the outfit and who isn't. All new players go through a trial period anyway, where you are not a fully fledged member, so if you send in a form, we can do that
  12. Pro-Siem

you mean that is need to send my form to you?
  13. LaSouris

Just so we know who you are. If you send it in it doesn't mean you have to stay a part of the outfit if you don't want to. If it isn't for you, then you can leave, we don't expect you to stay if you don't want to :)
  14. LaSouris

Here's an example of what an organised 12 man squad can accomplish. Albeit the camera angle isn't great because Miler spends most of his time dead, but we medics like getting revives, so it's all good
  15. The_OG_Miller

Just a quick update - We are now accepting applications once more :)
  16. The_OG_Miller

Trying for a bug recruitment push now. Need more active players!!! Give us a shout if you are over BR 25
  17. Jonz

Recruitment is once again opened
  18. FlourWine

19. The_OG_Miller

20. DynamyteD

I come in peace (for now) but as a player from a rival faction I'd like to say to prospective applicants that if your NC and on Ceres these are the guys to join. Many impressive players and battles with them are a joy.