[NC] Tactical Gaming [TG]TacticalGaming.net - Teamwork, Tactics, Respect, & 2000+ Members

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by TGxTwisted, Dec 6, 2012.

1. CQB OPER8R

Touched base with Bane and the War Machine. He'll gather his guys and we may be able to set something up soon.
    We'll see what happens.

That VS zerg was a beat down tonight. But still we fight.
  2. CQB OPER8R

Thanks for the post Genghis.
    When I jump on tomorrow, I'll be on the look out for you and your guys.
    We can talk see what we can line up. I'll run it up the Chain of Command and see what happens.

See you on the field of battle.

OPER8R
  3. CQB OPER8R

Time for another outfit practice.

Lets work on our small unit infil tactics tonight. Maybe team that up with an armored push once the cap begins.

See you guys online.
  4. TGxTwisted

For those of you who were on last night you know what happened between 8-10PM eastern. It wasn't exactly perty (pretty) as most of you who were there know; however, the NC came out on top holding and pushing the combined forces of the TR and VS back on Indar.

A big HOOAH!!! to those who supported the combined NC task of keeping what was ours!!!
  5. CQB OPER8R

Another good optional...
    We may even bring back a former TG member from back in the day.
    Great base caps, and some really good defensive work.

And as a bonus John even filled in as a Fire Team Leader, he was concise and to the point. A squad leader in the making.
    See you guys tomorrow.

OP
  6. TGxTwisted

Who? Back in the day from MAG?

And nice job John!!
  7. TGxTwisted

Well, we ran our Operation Thorn in Their Side last night for a change of pace... what a blast messing with the VS and TR!!!
  8. TGxTwisted

Any one else a mature acting individual with a mic looking for an organized outfit?
  9. TGxTwisted

This was the epic Sunday night when the VS and TR teamed together to take Indar away from the NC. We made the decision to do what you see in the first part with the Gal. Without us doing what we did and taking back Camp Waterson I doubt we would've been able to keep Indar another 15 minutes.

10. TGxTwisted

11. Badname3073

Is it mature?
  12. TGxVodka

A little bump for my north american colleagues on Waterson! If you´re looking for a mature, organised outfit, check us out @ tacticalgaming.net. If you have any questions, you can send me a PM and I will do my best to answer :)
  13. TGxTwisted

Wow, how time flies when you're having sooooo much fun. Anyhow, we are still here and still playing PS2 three times a week from 8-10PM Est. If you're interesting go to www.TacticalGaming.net, sign up and tell them Twisted sentcha. Or if you have any questions or concerns your welcome to PM me and or friend request me in game.
  14. TGxTwisted

Sorry for the late response, but yes we are a mature group that are now friends with playing PS2 as long as we have.
  15. TG Ischaldirh

Hi guys, squad leader of TG's Magnesium squad here, thought I'd come by and pass on my own comments on our organization, as well as on some earlier comments made in this thread. It turned out a bit longer than expected, so I will summarize: the TG organization covers a vast variety of players and playstyles, and as such, Muffin's experience is not all we offer. If training and being part of an elite unit is what you want, great - we could use players like you to build exactly such a team! If not, if you just want a group to play with, awesome - we'd love to have you with us! On to the essay...

Tactical Gaming covers a wide number of franchises, and has a lot of members spanning Europe, North America, and SEA. As such, we attract a lot of different types of members, ranging from the casual to the competitive. The current climate in the Planetside division is mostly casual; while we do organize, and occasionally run drills, those are the exception rather than the norm. Most "practice" nights consist of the group coming together, breaking out into squads, and moving with a purpose. The framework is there, however, for a hardcore competitive squad to exist within our division.

To show you what I mean, here is an example. I spent the first several years in TG in the CoD division, where at our peak we had three squads of 11 (9 players plus 2 squad staff members), plus our introductory squad for people new to TG. Stalingrad Squad was built of our "elite" members - the best of the best, the most competitive and eager to win. Aside from the two main practice nights, I'm sure they got together many other nights of the week to run drills, memorize routes, and perfect their play in preperation for their next competitve match. Chunking Squad, on the other hand, was very laid-back - the members got together less often, but when they did they did nothing but play. Lots of custom game modes, random pub games, and tom-foolery. In the middle was my own squad, Hamburg. We played it about 50-50 - most practice nights consisted of 45 minutes or so of custom-game drills emphasizing different gameplay and teamplay elements, roughtly 15 minutes of discussion relating to the drills, upcoming ladder matches, or general game mechanics, and the rest of the night would be pub matches to put what we had practiced to use.

My dream, of course, is to build a much more elite team within TG! Maybe someday the Waterson TR will learn to fear the [TGNA]!
  16. TGxTwisted

As Izzy said above, no matter what you're looking for, we have a place for you at TG. Check us out at www.TacticalGaming.net .
  17. TGxTwisted

Hey, if you're looking for a group of mature, like minded gamers, check us out!! We just updated our website and is fully operational!!
  18. valdas

Just to let you all know that we are still here and haven't disbanded so if you are still looking for an outfit or want to change then check us out!