[NC] Tactical Gaming [TG]TacticalGaming.net - Teamwork, Tactics, Respect, & 2000+ Members

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by TGxTwisted, Dec 6, 2012.

1. TGxTru3

TG is a great home for a gamer who wants to win, fight tactically, and have a good time. Don't miss out on this opportunity, join up today.
  2. TG-DreamWeaver

For anyone looking for a Mature, Gaming Community, With an established Outfit in Planetside, Just take a tour of the website. I checked the website out over 3 years ago, signed up and never looked back. Maturity, Teamwork, Tactical Minded, Dedicated TeamSpeak Server, Very well Structured Clan. We are actively playing on a daily basis and Organize everyone 2-4 nights a week. This game is a whole new experience when you play with a group who all use mics, work together, and follow orders to complete the Objective. Hope to see some new faces soon, If you have any questions just send a PM
  3. TGxTru3

Do you have what it takes to be one of the best? Find out by signing up at http://tw.tghq.org/ and joining the Planetside Division
  4. Bucketnate

how serious? Let's focus on the objective serious or imma yell at you in a video game serious?
  5. OPER8R

Theres no yelling or berating of its members. There is a code of conduct and just a basic rule of not being an ****. We play the objective or whatever mission we have been tasked with. We still have fun and goof off at times, but when it's time to strap in and do some work, we clear comms and get it done.

TG is a great community of gamers spanning just about every console out there.

If your serious about checking it out, read up on what Twisted wrote in the first post. Give us a read, and see if you're intersted. Who knows, you may just find a new place to hang out.

Most of us are on nightly, send me an ingame request and come hang out. We often times run with an open squad to see who shows an interest, so you are more than welcome to join. The only requirement is that you have a working mic and actually use it. I'm on 6-10pm CST most weeknights and all over the place on weekends.

See you online.
    OP
    • Up x 1
  6. TGxVodka

OPER8R is SPOT ON here. There's no reason to be afraid that will ever happen, that's not how we roll.
  7. Bucketnate

That's fine, I have a working mic and I use it all of the time...also I really loved TG's BF3 servers before the settings were changed :)
  8. Bucketnate

Practicing? you guys do practice sessions ingame?
  9. TGxOgrover08

We run regular sessions Wed and Sun 8 est- 10 est. This is ment for the squad aspect of the game so your not always alone. We also run mon and fri same time but its a as who can show up. Have to have social lifes too
    • Up x 1
  10. TGxTwisted

Like Grover said, our "practices" are just a set time/day that we play so that we can all play together as a group.

Also, last night, during an "Optional Practice" we ran our "Thorn In My Side" Tactic.... What a BLAST.. can't wait to do that again.. ROTFL!!
  11. Bucketnate

How was that?
  12. TGxOgrover08

We have devised plans of attack aka "Ops". We wont go into detail here due to TR and VS eyes can see them ;) but we have a whole fourm thread that is full of Ops we have created because we want to try some crazy things.
  13. TGxVodka

Practice time again tonight! Come online around 8PM EST and join the guys in the squads if you want to see what we're like!
  14. TGxOgrover08

Add me to your friends list and i will make sure you get into a squad and get the feel what our team is like. We are small but we see Quality of Quantity. We attack and defend points. Example: Our 12 man team help Tawrich against large VS and TR forces resulting in a repel of the opposition.
  15. TGxTwisted

Anyone else looking for a mature acting outfit?
  16. TGxVodka

We're always looking for more players to join us in our fight against the TR and Vanu. If you like teamwork and tactics, and mainly having FUN, check us out! www.tacticalgaming.net
  17. TGxOgrover08

Had a great run last night on Esamir. Still in need of members to make our outfit stronger. We hold our own without reinforcements, so we are a strong team.
  18. CQB OPER8R

We should contact BaneBlade from WarMachine and set up a combined outfit night. If his guys are armor based and we lean more toward infantry based, lets team up and work on some combined maneuvers. They can pound the defenses as we move in to take the cap.

But good times last night. See you ladies on in a while.
  19. Genghiskron

Hey TG, I'm sure you know some of my guys at Blue Dream Mercenaries, so shoot my a friend request in game and we should definitely run combined ops. One of the things we pride ourselves on at BDM is our flexbility and willingness to do what is needed in order to gain victory. Our focus is infantry and a bit of armor, but we can always take to the skies! Let me know guys!
  20. TGxTwisted

Anyone else looking for a mature outfit/clan/gaming community to be apart of? Check us out.