[NC] Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by TwistaX, Dec 7, 2012.

1. HMR85

We are looking forward to fighting with you guys. See you on the battlefield
    • Up x 1
  2. supers4tt

3. HMR85

Outfit-X...Killing TR and VS scum since 2003. Come join our ranks and part of a family that takes care of its own. We hold monthly training classes and competitions. We have a entire section dedicated to teaching/training you on the profession of your choice. check us out at www.Outfit-X.com
  4. SolLeks

If you are looking for a group that has no problem taking noobs and turning them into vets, come try us out!

I suggest if you are part of the NC on Connery that you come and at least give us a try and see if your a fit!

I can also personally teach any outfit member the basics of combat ESF flight and quite a bit of infantry tactics from my ex competitive BF3 days, the only requirements are that you be in X and ask me to teach ya outside of the set training classes.
  5. HMR85

6. Dezik

Come join us NC from Helios!
  7. supers4tt

8. HMR85

Bump for the X. We are accepting new recruits. Come check us out at www.outfit-x.com
  9. supers4tt

10. supers4tt

11. HMR85

12. HMR85

13. supers4tt

14. supers4tt

15. Kingdeke

16. supers4tt

17. supers4tt

18. SolLeks

Message any Outfit-X member in game (Pref myself, Twistax, HMR85, Painteddeath, Kingdeke or sATT) for a squad invite and join our Teamspeak (Found at our website) and see if your a good fit!
  19. HMR85

Bump for the X. Come Join our ranks and truly experience what Planetside is all about. We specialize in Small Squad Tactics/ Warfare. We will teach you how to fight in the open properly and breach buildings in a small but cohesive squad with our inter-outfit training classes we hold for members. If you feel your ready to take it to the next level then come join us at www.Outfit-X.com
  20. Hosp

Gentlemen, nice work the last couple days. Needa keep up that level of communication. We were taking regen rock even though we were still outnumbered...and then the VS zerg showed up :eek:.