[NC] Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by TwistaX, Dec 7, 2012.

1. SNAFUS

Come on you can tell me. Just think of it as giving your burster crews plenty of target practice ;)
  2. HMR85

Your on my hit list after that fight yesterday on Esamir SNAFU at the Traverse. Be prepared to see lots of Bursters in your future followed by a quick death. :D If you guys would of got their just a little sooner you would of probably saved The Traverse. You had me running circles around the cap point trying to avoid those rocket pods waiting for the cap to finish lol.
  3. SNAFUS

Ya it was quite frustrating trying to nail some of you while you circled that pilon. But I will keep my eyes open for the expected burster squad. Just be warned if you set it up on a pad prepare for a bowling match. :p
  4. Hosp

Good try on Esamir Friday. We ploughed through TR and VS for that alert...and then they ganged up on us. Which I take as a testament to our effectiveness. +1 gentlemen.
  5. Scarn3

TwistaX, Are you the same TwistaX from Planetside 1?
  6. HMR85

Yes he is. We where originally known as SquadX back in PS1.
  7. supers4tt

Sumbit your application today @ www.outfit-x.com if your looking for good company, good communication and good times.
  8. HMR85

9. HMR85

10. SolLeks

11. supers4tt

12. HMR85

Check out our new video.

• Up x 1
  13. HMR85

Bump for the X
  14. Dezik

Best outfit ever, would recommend it. Lots of good leadership running operations.
  15. PaintedDeathAW

If your interested in joining a fun outfit that focuses on team play and winning, then please join us at www.Outfit-X.com
  16. HMR85

17. TwistaX

Love that vid
  18. SolLeks

I had a lot of fun flyin with Jruxy, Zimlar and SaTT last night! we wrecked the enemy air wile fighting some good pilots!
  19. SolLeks

20. SolLeks

Streamin again.