[NC] Outfit-X [Spec-Op, and more]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by TwistaX, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TwistaX

[IMG]
    (Known as "Squad X" in Planetside 1)

Outfit X is founded by a group of gamers who value quality in our membership. In a game that rewards players for being a cohesive unit functioning on organization, reliable members and strong leadership, we understand the importance of weeding out those incapable of having fun working as a team. Although we are very serious about maintaining our reputation of being a well disciplined outfit in terms of war strategy and battle execution, we still understand that this is a game and we are ultimately here to have fun.

We function as a Spec-Op unit with plans to expand. We specialize on a "Anything that needs to be done" basis. We will drop behind enemy lines and wreak havoc on their aircraft formations with a specialized AA battery and armor columns with our specialized AV battery. We secure bases and facilities that are under attack. We MAX crash target facilities that are infested with enemy infantry. You name it, we do it.

If you are wondering where the team-play is in Planetside 2, you are not experiencing Planetside 2 the way it was meant to be played until you experience an Outfit and a teamwork environment!

We currently are looking for players and pilots who are dedicated, team-oriented and skilled. We believe that SKILLS are more important than Numbers(zerg).

Please go by our website forums and apply at the forums Recruitment section if you are interested in lending your skills by joining a tight-knit outfit that WINS.

• Up x 2
  2. SolLeks

A great group to play with!
  3. ArenSteele

+1

These guys are a ton of fun. Joined them after rolling with them for 3-4 days in a row. Like the post says, if you're looking for coherent, strategic team play, this is the outfit for you.
    • Up x 1
  4. CookieDragon

Been playing with Outfit-X since Beta, teamwork and a good bunch of people, always enjoy playing with them, always a squad online and playing.
  5. TwistaX

6. Exellent

Im a veteran Of planetside 2. Played the first version on Markov Johare server. I work 6 days a week as a local Truck driver , but I have always been a gamer. Can you guys use another Trooper like me?? My in-game name is Exellent.
  7. HMR85

Outfit X is the best outfit on Connery hands down. Great group of guys and excellent teamwork. Come join us become part of the family.
  8. HMR85

Exellent, we can always use another trooper like yourself. I recommend heading over to www.Outfit-x.com and registering to our forums. In there we have a application you need to feel out in the recruitment section. If you have any questions shoot me a message on the outfit forum.

Thanks,
    HMR85
  9. SolLeks

10. HMR85

Outfit X Air battery - 12/17/12
    Clearing the sky of Vermin near Zurvan

11. Rokmonkey

I'm not in Outfit-X, but I wanted to chime in and say, I saw these guys out on Indar last night. They looked like a pretty tight bunch of players. They definitely were making a dent in the enemy air over Zurvan, which turns out to be the video HMR85 just posted, funny that.

Would love to coordinate continental destruction with them sometime.

-Rok
    Devil Dogs - Cooperation Brings Victory
  12. HMR85

13. TwistaX

New video is pretty beast :)
  14. B0bzor

I've run into battle along side you guys before. You seem like a solid group, keep up the good work!
  15. TwistaX

Thank you Bobzor
  16. DarkestMan

I've watched some of the X training as well as fought alongside them on several objectives before. Good solid and skilled group. Would run with them any time.
  17. TwistaX

Thank you sir
  18. SolLeks

19. thegreekboy250

these guys are pretty cool
  20. TwistaX

:) Thanks

For anyone that didnt see this video, this is our newest outfit video.

!