[NC] [Miller] Airborne Task Force - ABTF

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by GigaClutch, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Akaan

This thread shall fly high!
  2. Dan1192

Hi,

You guys still recruiting? Would very much love to join an air based outfit and you guys seem to have a good reputation.

Many thanks.

(My ingame name is the same as the forum name)
  3. GigaClutch

The way to join is to hop on our teamspeak (details are in the thread). We will have a little chat and play together then I'll make my decision of whether you are fit to join our ranks. See you soon ;)
  4. AdennTM

You guys mind me flying with you all sometime? :3

Would be nice to steal learn some squad air tactics :p
  5. GigaClutch

We would be happy to take you in ;)

Once you sell your soul to freedom, shotguns, MURICA and more freedom.
  6. AdennTM

Sure as long as I can keep my dakka!
  7. Emitz Devil

Awesome fight at Northern Weight Station with you guys tonight! Best fight in a long time, We will have to do some more joint ops again soon!!
    • Up x 1
  8. Emitz Devil

What you guys doing down here, come on I'm bumping you back up to the front page, we need more NC flyboys in your outfit
  9. Loui5D

10. Emitz Devil

Thank you for joining our operation with WASP on Friday, hope you guys enjoyed it...... I think that calls for a tactical bump

11. GigaClutch

that may well have been the best 3 minutes of my life.
  12. monsterluke1

you guys sound awesome! how do I join?
  13. Loui5D

Join the TS and giga will have a word, IP is on the first page.
  14. monsterluke1

and how to I join the TS? is it at the squads area? sorry if this is basic knowledge its just that I don't have much experience in finding other members or squads or outfits
  15. monsterluke1

sorry but how to I get there as well? i'm not use to all the recruiting parts yet.
  16. GigaClutch

TS stands for TeamSpeak, it is our VoIP service, you can download it here. Then connect to the IP - abtf.org or press the invite button on the recruitment post.
  17. Ulysees

Bump cos Air Superiority is important and no one does it better than ABTF - if you fly planes and kick *** then why have you not joined them already?
    • Up x 2
  18. Cdog

This outfit are top people. I was lucky enough to play with them for a few days just over 6 weeks ago and had great fun. Unfortunately I lost my spot in the outfit after going inactive for a few weeks after my 3rd son was born. Was very sad to log in and see I wasn't in the outfit anymore, but I do understand the need to drop inactive players.

Anyhow I'm now back in game and hoping to bump into these guys again at some point.

Best of luck with the recruiting guys, god knows the NC require a decent airforce!
    • Up x 1
  19. GigaClutch

I'm not sure why that is. I certainly didn't kick you and I doubt anyone else did. But a child is a perfectly reasonable excuse so don't worry, I'll sent you another invite when I'm on.
  20. CII0P

Bump just to say keep up the good work, and hope to see you guys over our heads more and more :)
    • Up x 1