[NC] [Miller] Airborne Task Force - ABTF

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by GigaClutch, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Nayot

Hey guys, I will propably go to your teamspeak to chat with you someday. However I would like to know what upgrades should I prefer because if you fly alone the certs should be upgraded differently than if you fly with squad.
    1) Should I research Anti-ground or Anti-air?
    2) What's the best opinion from ,,Performance Slot'' ?

2. GigaClutch

1) We almost always roll as air to ground, the A2A pods are unnecessary when you have 2+ reavers with Vortek Rotarys.
    2) Hover Stability.
  3. Pig

Bumpity bump for saving our Bacon lastnight on Amerish!
    • Up x 2
  4. W00Die

Hello! Must say the idea of an "air outfit" is absolutely fantastic!
    But I got few questions:
    1) How do you bypass the cooldown when an outfit member(s) got shot down?
    2) Is an outfit member must always fly ESF whilst online?
    3) How'd you tolerate a player with a terrible accent (I mean, I could vioce the bad guys in "Die Hard" with ease)?
    Thank you.
  5. Dictatorfish

Firstly, a disclaimer: this comment is not intended to be trashtalk, just a sarcastic remark based on my personal observations and opinions. It is also in not affiliated with my outfit in anyway what so ever, it is purely my own personal remark.

Wow, I can see that you're most definitely not a outfit of farmers from that message right there.
  6. SebDollar

Always happy to help!!

1) That depends, if its just one guy down, another one from the Outfit will give you his Reaver and pull another one for him self. If more people are down, we usually set up with AA at an Rearming base, so the other pilots have a safe place to retreat to when they need rearm/repair.
    2) We try to stay airborne as much as possible, but we also roll on the ground from time to time.
    3) As long as you can understand English, you should be fine :)

Flying around in a Reaver is a surprisingly terrible way to farm. If we were and Outfit of farmers, we would roll as infantry and camp biolabs all day.
    • Up x 1
  7. Akaan

Bump because this outfit is awesome!
  8. SebDollar

We are still on the lookout for new pilots to join our ranks
    Only requirement is that you can pilot a Reaver or you are willing to learn.

Jump by our TS3 server. IP is ABTF.org - or add me ingame. Ingame name is Seb
  9. Akaan

Bumb. Still looking for some good pilots/friendly people.
  10. Pig

These boys can fly!!

Join them today and get to do cool things like shoot down all the aircraft that chase FC around!!
  11. Chug

Yeah these guys rock. If you join them, I will personally mark out ground targets for you to rocket. 50% of the time it'll probably be Pig. That bacon ain't gonna cook itself.
    • Up x 1
  12. Masacre

Much love from another Fight Club member! Having you guys give air support makes us feel all tingly inside! I recommend this outfit for any flyboys out there looking for a good air outfit!
  13. Akaan

We also have a weekly dogfighting tournament to determine this week's ACE pilot. You get shiny rewards.
  14. HudsLv426

A wave to the skies for the Greatest aerial fighters the NC has to offer, if your looking for a first class outfit these are your boys.

from your ground trekking task force the Digital Legion.
  15. Emitz Devil

You need air support these are your guy!!

ABTF have been platooning up with us for the last few days now, and these guys are THE best Air Force the NC has on Miller.

If anyone is looking for an amazing NC aerial based outfit, these are your guys!
  16. SebDollar

You're to kind :D
    It has been awesome platooning up with you guys!!!
    Give us a holla next time you need some mossies taken out of the air
  17. Cdog

Hi Guys,

Good to see your outfits still going strong. I've learnt how to fly now and would love to join you guys. Only problem is I cant use mic all the time as pc is in bedroom so sometimes i can only listen on teamspeak (depends on time of day playing), would this be a problem?
  18. GigaClutch

Nope that should be fine, so long as you can follow orders :)
  19. Cdog

Following orders is not a problem :). My ingame name is CDogg, looking forward to flying with you.
  20. Bardock-Sama

Bumping for great justice and hopefully more awesome people to play with.
    Remember that your outfit can also request airsupport for ops at www.abtf.org =)