[NC Mattherson] Sunder Military Gaming

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Neritus, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Colonelveers12

Had an epic air platoon with these guys, 10/10 <3
    • Up x 1
  2. skifton

Keep an eye out for more coming after next week!
  3. Jaeger41

Sunder is having a special recruiting op this Saturday starting at 1900 (that's 7 pm EDT). Look for the [SMG] tags on the open squad list and join us! If the idea of running in a tight squad where you have each other's back appeals to you; if using communication, coordination, and military-style tactics to take on larger opposing forces appeals to you; if tight coordination between infantry, armor, and air assets (yes, we run all three) appeals to you; then you owe it to your self to check out Sunder Military Gaming. We offer one of the most unique gaming experiences among the NC outfits here on Emerald.

For more information, check out our website at SunderHQ.com. See you on Saturday!
  4. Juno

I gave these guys a go, they were fun to hang around with and chat too.
    They are very tactical, have great coordination and work really well together. If you are looking for a tight-knit organized group to play with, then these guys may appeal to you. Check them out. :)
  5. skifton

SMG recruiting pilots, tankers and infantry!

Specific trainings for each!

Join up with SMG for true combined arms approach to the game!

www.sunderHQ.com
  6. Jaeger41

Weekly Ops tomorrow night! Military tactics and combined arms are our trademark. Head over to SunderHQ.com and check us out. I've been in Sunder for about 6 weeks now, and being part of this organization adds so much to the PS2 experience.
  7. skifton

SMG is recruiting on all battle groups!

AIR, ARMOR, INFANTRY.

Join up with a true combined arms outfit that loves to play Planetside 2 the way it was MEANT to be played!
  8. Jaeger41

Bumpin' with my Warpig (Battlebus)...
  9. skifton

Hey all!

SMG always actively recruiting. We're not a large outfit, but we're tightknit and that more than makes up for it.

www.sunderHQ.com to join up!

skifton2 - OIC: Air Battle Group
  10. skifton

SMG Members:

Air Training may be moving nights! We're looking into it now.

Join up with SMG at www.sunderHQ.com
  11. Rabbi Bob

Do you like running with coordinated Infantry squads, rolling with ground shaking Armor columns, or do you like flying with precision Air groups?

Then join up with SMG by visiting us at SunderHQ.com and submitting an application today!

If you have any questions about joining, catch me in game or on the SMG forums.
  12. skifton

Sunder is recruiting for Armor, Infantry and Air!

We run coordinated platoon-style combined arms in our Sunder Air-Ground Task Force system.

Check us out at www.sunderHQ.com for more info.
  13. Jaeger41

SMG will be running a recruiting op tonight (Tuesday) starting at 2000 (8 pm) EDT. Come check out our playstyle and see what sets SMG apart!
  14. Waffle Fartsparkle

I definitely liked what I saw on here and on your website, so I sent in an application. :D
  15. skifton

Glad you did! I saw you
    Glad you did! I saw your app come through, just gotta find a time to meet up for a quick interview with one of our staff.

Had a great Joint-Ops with NC10 tonight!

Check it out at www.sunderHQ.com!
  16. Rabbi Bob

The end may be nigh for turkeys, but if you're looking to shake off the tryptophan be sure to hook up with an SMG tagged open squad or recruitment squad if you see one to get a taste of SMG! If your flavor of play is Infantry, Air, or Armor - we have a home for you with three distinct divisions that train weekly and hit the battlefield together every Friday night for combined Ops.

Any questions about the group? Contact me, Dathnic, Skifton, Jaegar41, or any SMG tagged member in game for details.

http://www.sunderhq.com/
  17. Jaeger41

The Holidays are over, it is a new year, and time to get back to kicking *** ! Last night we held Coramed labs against repeated TR assaults. There was a lot of red scrap metal around the base by the time that we left.

If you're looking for a tight-knit combined-arms outfit that plays the objective and uses military-style tactics, then you really owe it to yourself to come check us out. Go to SunderHQ.com for more information, or friend me (Jaeger41) in game. We usually have training/ops on Mondays and Wednesdays, full-on ops Friday nights, and you'll likely spot one of our open recruiting squads during other times.