[NC Mattherson] Sunder Military Gaming

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Neritus, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Neritus

[IMG]

“The war to secure freedom for the people has waged for hundreds of years, the perpetual war to liberate this forsaken, tyrannous world. New Conglomerate brothers and sisters, join us in this struggle. Dedicate yourself to Honor, Loyalty, Respect, and Friendship. Fight, so that others may live.”

Sunder Military Gaming is a mature, calm & organized gaming group who utilize military structure & teamwork to deliver results on the battlefield.

[IMG]

A Combined Arms approach to operations
    We integrate infantry, armor, and air in an unparalleled and organic way.

Strong communication
    We utilize true-to-life communications to bring coordination to the next level.

Play the roles you want to play
    Never be told to play a certain role, this is our policy.

Experienced leadership
    As former or current military service members hailing from high-ranking positions in top Planetside 1 outfits, our commanders are some of the most knowledgeable in the game.

Step up and be a leader
    Rise to the challenge and take charge. Want to lead squads of your own? Want to form up entire platoons? We want you and will help you become all you can be.

Join us on our public TS channels:
    tx1.teamspeak.cc:9004
    pw: sunderhq

[IMG]

Adult, 18+

Teamspeak 3 and a microphone

Only respectful individuals may apply, no racists, bigots,
    misogynists, egomaniacs, homophobes.

[IMG]

“I've been in Sunder for nearly a year now, and it's been the best group of people I've had a chance to game with. That's saying something considering that I've been in various outfits/guilds in my online gaming career (almost 15 years). The guys in Sunder are not only a ton of fun, but the military style of the outfit makes things far smoother and more disciplined than anything else I've experienced. If you choose to give us a try, you'll be glad you did.”
    – Muram

“I have been involved in working alongside the most trained BF2 players out there, with literally 1000's of hours of joint effort engaged in the most intensive combat tournament that ever existed (BF2C)…. SHQ has brought back the awesome memories obtained and given future hope for those amazing gaming experiences to once again return. If you want to be that important piece of a great team, and play the role of the team that you enjoy, I recommend you give Sunder a look and watch those old-school goosebumps of glory return. Or witness them for the very first time.”
    – Bloodtank

“Great place to hone your skills, regardless of specialization; Infantry, Armor or Air. Whether it's sharing your knowledge or learning. In Sunder we're friendly, laid back, great organization (both in game and out) and extremely lethal when we squad up and work together! If you want to experience PS2 the way it's supposed to be experienced join Sunder and prepare to be amazed!”
    – Artful Dodger

“I started rolling with these guys about 2 weeks ago and it's been awesome. I mostly play infantry and I love watching the entire tide of a battle turn as a result of our officers calling in air support. It's partly this co-ordination between elements that makes Sunder strong, but it's also down to the solid tactics, communication and team work within the squads and platoons that really puts us ahead. These factors all stem from the significant military background within our membership. I've personally never been involved in the military but I was willing and eager to learn, and I feel I'm a more capable player as a result. You owe it to yourself to give us a shot. See you in the fight!”
    – UltimateStoat

“Been rolling with Sunder for about 3 weeks now, couldn't be happier. The coordination and skill of these guys is unmatched. I've seen us take on forces three times our size and win just through teamwork and strategy. If you're NC and you need an outfit, look no further!”
    -Manic

“I'm a new recruit to Sunder and I am having a blast. They are a tight knit, organized and professional Outfit that thrives on teamwork, skill and communication. They are more than just squadmates to fight beside. They provide advice, training and other information that takes the game beyond most FPS squads.”
    - Foozlekiller

• Up x 1
  2. Kaylim

Been a member for a few months now. Being with a great Outfit such as this make PS2 150% better. The bugs, etc are a lot less noticeable when you're playing with an objective minded group.
  3. Ludorious

Hey folks. I'm the head of Sunder's air corps. If you find yourself most comfortable in a cockpit and prefer to work in organized flight wings, then Sunder Air Group might be a good fit. We're currently recruiting Reaver pilots for our A2A and A2G squadrons, as well as pilots and crew for our Liberator squadrons. We could also use a couple of good Galaxy crewmen. Finally, we've just launched our Forward Air Controller (FAC) program, so if recon and intelligence is your game, then we need you.

-SOUTHPAWMIKE
  4. Toggle

I've been rolling with these guys since Beta and have to say it's been a lot of fun. They don't force you into a single role and also help you develop as a player with tips and by teaching you new tactics. Forums are always active and everyone is willing to help out with questions and give input on ideas.
  5. Neritus

Seriously NC needs a lot of help in the air on this server. If you're some rogue reaver pilot or just like the bomber seat in a lib, your game experience will be much more rewarding with a group!
  6. codad57

I'm one of the squad leaders for Sunder's Armor element and we're also looking for any and all recruits who want to or are already specialized with the Vanguard, Lightening or Ammo resupply Sunderer. Just like the rest of our outfit's elements we use military tactics and strategy as a catalyst for success on the battlefield. If you think you're interested in trying out armor in a more organized objective mind set get up with me in game or shoot me a P.M. on the forums.

IGN: Codad
    Server: Mattherson - East

or get in touch with The Armor NCOIC(overall leader in non-military terms)

IGN: Skepticus

Be on the look out this coming week as well, Sunder Armor will be doing open squads some time towards the middle or end of the week. Look for an open squad labeled (SMG) Sunder Military Gaming - SunderHQ.com Armor Operations

Hope to see some new faces this coming week! :cool:

-Codad
    E-5 Sergeant
    Sunder Armor Unit
  7. General Sherman

I'm an NC on Mattherson and have been looking for an outfit but I'm just wondering when you guys are usually on and how many you usually run with. I'm mainly a Combat medic with a good number of points into the Vanguard and damn good shot when it comes to a Lib gun (Just don't ask me to fly I suck).
  8. Neritus

On weekdays we pick up after 5 EST. Weekends all day. We draw around 30-40 on main outfit op nights and 10-25 on offnights which are typically reserved for training and casual play.
  9. Foozlekiller

Great Outfit to be a part of. Being able to choose what you WANT to do really set them apart from a lot of other Outfits. Playing with this group is 10x better than trying anything solo.
  10. codad57

Armor division's open squad operations start at 7pm EST tonight, come join us!
  11. Ludorious

Air Group will be doing open squads tonight as well. We've got some in-unit training to cover first, but we'll be joining our Armor Division brothers at around 7:45-8:00 EST.
  12. Bearcat

Ludorius,

Are you the same Ludorius from Johari? If so, I rode in your Gal many times back in the day.
  13. Neritus

Sunder Military Gaming will have an open squad running tonight - keep your eyes peeled.
  14. Dathnic

Greetings all hopeful applicants or passersby,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dathnic the commanding officer of Sunder Military Gaming Planet Side 2 Division and the Sunder Second in command for Sunder Military gaming. It has been my honor and privilege to be apart of this outfit for over 8 years. Sunder Military Gaming is unlike any gaming organization out there. Above anything we are a tight knit group of friends that have banned together to peruse excellence in and out of game.

The members of Sunder have demonstrated time and time again what good communication, teamwork, coordination and tactics can do to turn the tide of battle. Each of our members make me prouder and prouder with every passing day. It is my hope and dream that if you are reading this and are looking for just such an outfit, that you would find a home here in Sunder.

Our leadership is here for our members - our members are here for each other - what better way to game?

I urge everyone to come and roll with Sunder at least once and see the difference we can make if we stand and fight as one.

SUNDER (SMG) TO THE FRONT!

/sighed
    Dathnic Cycorus
    Sunder XO
    Commanding
  15. Saltydog83

Infantry NCOIC here checking in. Just wanted to say we are always looking for like-minded players to join us in open squads or in Sunder. We pride our self on tactical game-play and joint operations. If your interested in one of the best military style outfits and like tactical game-play check us out.

-Saltydog
  16. Popgun

Been with these guys for years, and it's been a wild ride!
  17. Kaluti

I joined this awesome group of guys 3 days ago and its been nothing but good times! Most of the time I'm just in awe at how the group uses tactics and teamwork to take control points one after the other. Being in a platoon rolling out with infantry, armor, and air all going to capture the same base is just so much fun with this group! So if you want to join an Outfit that uses military style tactics and teamwork be sure to check out our website and hit up our recruitment section! Also feel free to hop on our TS server!
  18. Foozlekiller

Join us this weekend! Good exp and good battles.
  19. W01fe

after playing a number of hours (only rank 11) i finally decided to look for a outfit. atm my hours of work are in flux (either random every week or going to change in the next two weeks possibly with a job change)

Im a fairly casual player, by my time slots, but when im in game im serious. Ive sunk most my cert points nad SC into infantry. mainly infiltrator sniper, HA, and MAX units. atm focusing on mainly infiltrator to work on my headshots and scouting. I have some interest in ground vehicles, however im bad BAAD at using AIR.

probably one of my fav things is lining up a good kill nest with a deep window to shoot from and start headshotting medics and engineers and other infiltrators. feels great to harass a sunderer spawning enemies.
    • Up x 1
  20. Neritus

Hey Wo1fe, we'd be happy to have your application. Just head to sunderhq.com/forums and fill out an application. You can also join us on Teamspeak here:

tx1.teamspeak.cc:9004
    pw: sunderhq