[NC Mattherson] Sunder Military Gaming

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Neritus, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Forlorn Hope

He had to work. HOW DARE HE LET REAL LIFE COME BEFORE PS2!
  2. Forlorn Hope

Join SMG we need people for all divisions. Want to learn to fly or tank? We can help.
  3. Forlorn Hope

It's Thursday join SMG for free!
    • Up x 1
  4. Hasteras

If you join SMG I will try not to crash into you with my Reaver, but no promises ♥
    • Up x 1
  5. Forlorn Hope

LOL I am pretty sure I reversed maneuvered into you as you somehow became a tree of indar. It sucked :).
  6. Hasteras

If I was a tree of Indar I would have survived lol. I think maybe Visigodo just remembered to wear his good luck charms that day.
  7. Forlorn Hope

Unfortunately :(.
  8. ManicUndies

Hello prospective recruit,

Figured I'd bump this thread because SMG deserves it. I've been a member since Beta, and I've followed the ebb and flow of the game (and outfit). Let me say this, SMG is one of the most stand out outfits/clans I've ever been a part of. They value integrity and teamwork more than any group I've ever seen.

For instance, a few months back, there was an incident where an enemy player had accused one of our members of hacking. Immediately, our outfit leader, Dathnic, contacted this player asking for the name of the accused. He offered to investigate and report him himself because he was absolutely positive none of our members would resort to hacking. This shocked the player, so much so that he offered an apology and rescinded his accusation.

That's who we are. We play so hard and so well that people think we're hacking, but we trust each other enough to clear each other's names.

If you're new and searching for an outfit, or you're just tired of the one your in, check us out. Despite being on the westcoast, I'll gladly accept the higher ping and off-kilter time schedule to play with these guys.
  9. Forlorn Hope

Thanks Manic this is a great post.
  10. skifton

Thanks for the friendly bump there manic!

I agree...I've been SMG since BR4-ish and been flying since BR9. I'm still not even close to the best...but hey always good to keep learning. :)

Join up with SMG at www.sunderHQ.com
  11. Forlorn Hope

Join SMG we have the number 2 Duster Gunner in the World! Take the QRY!
    • Up x 1
  12. Herby20

Haha, how many kills does it take to get to second in the world? 50?
  13. Forlorn Hope

147! Number 1 is around 500.
  14. Forlorn Hope

I hope that everyone took their amassed XP gains from the double XP weekend and bought Dusters. Duster Squad Unite!
  15. Hasteras

I've actually never gunned a Duster, I'd like to try it some time
  16. skifton

It's awful. Just awful.
  17. Hasteras

LOL k. It's really not even decent for suppression of an aerial pad or something?
  18. skifton

It probably should be good for that....but there's something wrong with the actual projectiles or something. Not to mention the projectile speed is REALLY slow. It's just rough, and gets beat in every way by the Zephyr.
  19. skifton

20. Forlorn Hope

SMG running Ops tonight. Be on the lookout!
    • Up x 1