[NC Mattherson] Sunder Military Gaming

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Neritus, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Forlorn Hope

Late night piloting on Matherson has been TR and Vanu heavy while very light on the NC. Come join SMG so I can have other people soak up the enemy bullets while I reap the rewards :). Skifton is an excellent teacher if you are looking to learn to fly, we do basic and advanced flight training and while we cant promise that you will be amazing we can help you stop crashing into the ground and get you to crash into the enemy.
  2. Forlorn Hope

Start the new year with a new outfit! Join SMG today!
  3. skifton

SMG's recruiting pilots!

If you like to fly and want to join an organized group that plays Planetside 2 with combined arms and teamwork (the way it's meant to be played)....then join up!

www.sunderHQ.com - click the "JOIN NOW!" button.
  4. Forlorn Hope

Main Ops went well on Friday. The Vanu defense at Peris was quite flak heavy though. We need more pilots, SMG is recruiting and willing to train. If you want to learn to fly the time is now.
  5. Forlorn Hope

I was able to get some flight time with Roz and Skifton2 last night. Felt great to fly with a wingman and clear the skies. If you are interested in finding wingmen to support you join SMG, Roz is the number 1 wingman in North America.
  6. Forlorn Hope

Spent another couple of hours up in the air last night. Not nearly as many as ESF as the night before. What happened Matherson? Bring back all the ESF!
  7. Forlorn Hope

Main Ops tonight! Look for us out on the battlefield!
  8. skifton

Hey guys, main ops was a good time last night.

Ruined BWC's evening at Andvari Biolab, and helped the NC win an alert by stopping a large Vanu force all over Esamir!

Good fights from all enemy outfits. Made for a great night.

www.sunderHQ.com
  9. skifton

New ESF update on the public test server! Huge update, so here's a quick overview of the changes:

10. Forlorn Hope

Stupid AA Turrets are OP. I hate you Tech Plant and AMP Station! Join SMG and end the reign of the OP AA Turret, we shall work together to destroy them all!
  11. Forlorn Hope

Late Night SMG had fun last night. Lost that Indar Alert at the very end :(. Was nice to have Air Superiority for a while.
  12. skifton

I heard BattleBrother and Hasteras and like 3 other guys took a whole base and held it until the end of the alert...badass.
  13. Forlorn Hope

OPS TONIGHT SO MUCH ESF FARM! BRING FLAK!
  14. Forlorn Hope

Matherson was a little crappy last night with the downtime, SMG ran strong though.
  15. Bugginator

The players over at Sunder Military Gaming are just amazing. They have a focus on teamwork, as any good outfit should, but they also have a focus on coordination with other outfits, as only the great outfits do. Sturmgrenadier and SMG, along with other Outfits across the New Conglomerate, frequently work together to keep the NC machine moving forward. If you are looking to be a part of a great outfit, filled with great gamers, Sunder Military Gaming is a great choice. But if you are also looking to be a major part of the success of the New Conglomerate as a faction, Sunder Military Gaming will fit you very nicely. See you all on the battlefield!!
    • Up x 1
  16. skifton

Thanks for the props! SMG is happy to work with NCSC and be a part of something bigger. We're happy to be the tip of any spear the NC needs delivered.
  17. Forlorn Hope

Main Ops Tonight woot. Look for SMG in the air and on the ground!
  18. skifton

Fun little video I cut together. "Flashbacks"

19. Forlorn Hope

A video of some SMG Infantry action.
  20. Kaylim

SMG for Life!