[NC] Consortium

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Sebb, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Mhaza

Bump and requesting to use command chat/channel more and help NC outfits to get closer. Not just on ops. So NC gets their heads out of their ****.
  2. Ruvan

Where has SergeantZim gone? Has he quit?

Me and EuroBob have no one to find humerus ways to kill now he's not around. :(
  3. BaptistsK90

Command chat has been down for me on and off when I log in and is highly annoying, but I hear ya Mhaza

SergeantZim has gone AWOL currently Talon 5 has been sent to hunt him down and return him to the penitentiary where he belongs
  4. Qballos

5. FendleyFire

Was fun fighting you guys this morning on Indar. Always fun fighting against an organised group and the amount of mines you got up at The Palisade was insane.

GG.
  6. krumix

*bump*

We had 5 full squads running yesterday night fighting the VS on Indar, what a great ops!

I'm loving this outfit since beta and you should also join the fun!
  7. Qballos

8. Qballos

why ur on 2th page?
  9. krumix

Consortium leads the way, all the way!

also bump
  10. BaptistsK90

And Why not I'll bump this bad boy as well.
  11. McStrike

Running free open platoons just this week ;)
  12. BaptistsK90

Bump

also

Consortium is happy to announce that it has recently promoted KingBeer to the rank of Officer.
  13. Sebb

I don't think we have had an offical announcement about the outfit leader change. So here it is.
    Baptist is since a while back the new outfit leader of Consortium.
    CONZ is still growing strong with new recruits every day and ops 4 days a week.
  14. McStrike

Good morning!
  15. BaptistsK90

Hands up who's Mr Positive!
  16. TheRighteous

Hey guys :D We see you around sometimes, and its good fun playing along side you! So here's a bump ^.^
  17. Monkas

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. Mordus

Really nice fight during the MLG, CONZ!!!

-Regards FU
    • Up x 1
  19. Andy04

BUMP, BUMP BUMP IT UP.......

Join consortium on miller brothers we will be running open platoons in the coming weeks so look out for the conz shout outs and platoons in game if you would like to join us and see what we are all about :).

And [FU] it was a good MLG fight, A bit bumpy at the start but when we were just getting settled in to some good fights it all ended, but as always it was pleasure emptying our loads in your faces GG :D
  20. BaptistsK90

Bump !

I've never felt better about this Outfit and This Game, Forward Consortium Lead the way!