[NC] Consortium

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Sebb, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Emitz Devil

2nd page..... Nope, nope no, just no, not having it. Come on up to the front page!
  2. Macky

Great fight tonight, worthy win for the NC
    I even led a squad for a short time...never again.
  3. Andy04

4. Andy04

Lol Macky you know you loved it and will do it again no problem..... I see a promotion coming ;)
  5. Macky

Nope nope nope nope
    Don't like leading, I suck at it. I did similar stuff in other games.
    Just let me have my Gauss SAW and rockets and I'll be happy and responsibility free
  6. BaptistsK90

I'll not put all the pressure on you again Macky :)
  7. Sebb

I just want to give TR scum and VS nutheads a fair warning that Sebb the Homewrecker is back in business. I am gonna resume leading squads to kick names and take ***** (and of course wreck some homes)! I will see you on the battlefields of Auraxis if you got the stomach for it.
  8. BaptistsK90

Welcome back Sebb
  9. Sovereign533

Had a couple of fights alongside these guys (us on their TS and then them on our TS). And that was a lot of fun, and I hope we can continue this in the future.

So as a sign of good will. Have a free boost back to the front page because you guys deserve it ;)
  10. AquaKiller

Thumbs up for one of the best NC outfits on Miller!
  11. Bvenged

Thanks for stopping by tonight guys, our 2 platoons made a big difference on Esamir & Amerish for sure!
  12. BaptistsK90

Thanks Buddy :)
  13. Macky

Suddenly got incredibly busy due to a change in timetable therefore drinking schedule. Cant find forums and will therefore be on ASAP
  14. Osiris371

We Have Moved!!!

Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control we have relocated to a new, somewhat temporary home at http://consortiumnc.enjin.com/home.

Also, Bump!!
  15. Arphelior

I'm always looking forward to our weekly joint-operations! :)
    [IMG]
    Yes, I nicked it from Korogos :p
  16. BaptistsK90

Here's a short video of our Joint Op's last night, pity about the connection :)

17. Bvenged

That's awesome! :p

Good work guys. It was fun.
  18. BaptistsK90

I must say I look forward to these joint OP's as well.
  19. Osiris371

Something, something, back to the front.
  20. CJScott

Good bunch of people to play with and always finding good fights!