[NC] Consortium

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Sebb, Dec 6, 2012.

1. IMTasty

I've not heard a single NC women he sounds like she's above 12, sorry but that picture is pure propaganda and most of all, ILLEGAL FALSE ADVERTISMENT, you (child soldier using) NC should know all about it, I am suing you. Hard. Prepare to meet my lawyer at the closest official court.
  2. huller

For their crimes, Terran law sentences the leaders of CONZ to the firing squad

:D
  3. KarMaSk89

Behind the scenes footage of TRAM Alliance Training!
    • Up x 1
  4. Luzario

lol ... :D :D :D

+ bump!
  5. IMTasty

Monkas has now be sentenced justly in the BRTD court of law. I thank Karma (defendant) and Methis (the witness) for being there in Monkas defense, but in the end the proof against him was too great.

6. Monkas

I presume it would go down something like thís:
  7. KarMaSk89

This is what is created when im bored.
  8. iiKAforum

Hey. Yous guys recruiting?
  9. BaptistsK90

10. Luzario

hey guys... i have seen more and more of your ppl using tanks and other vehicles except boots.... nice to see you are diversifying :D

i hope that the instant action "nerf" wont hold you back to much... you still count as a fast reaction, response and support team in my book! always glad to have you around!
  11. BaptistsK90

Thank you Luzario but I can assure you we are still primarily an Infantry Outfit, those you seen in Tanks need reporting :)
  12. Emitz Devil

I think that drug was used on this guy........
  13. Luzario

well we can take all the pilots and tankers if you want :D ... but nah... i wont tell on them... they are good lads... :D
  14. KarMaSk89

In Operations we are infantry only. Outside of OPS people are free to do what they want.
  15. Ulysees

Second page? Redonculous I say up with ya!
  16. Luzario

well if we can combine ourselves mo.... actually... lets do this in private ;)
  17. Monkas

18. Qballos

Yoyo..bumpers..
  19. Taylorstar

Im sure other Outfits will be amongst Conz in hoping the EU servers all come up soon.

also this is just a shameless bumb.
  20. BaptistsK90

Forward Brothers! The enemy are nearby!