[NC] - Blue Dream Mercenaries

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Genghiskron, Dec 6, 2012.

1. The Sultan of Suck

My in game name is Agarosh, i'd love to join up.
  2. Genghiskron

^ Sultan
    Yeah definitely! Go register on the website and we'll send you a friend request in game once we get an officer online. Hope to hear from you soon!
  3. Genghiskron

A wild Bump appeared!
    Hey guys just checking in. Christmas vacation is right around the corner starting on Friday for a lot of us and some even sooner. Expect Blue Dream Mercenaries to be defending the freedome of Auraxis very regularly! This would be a great time to hop in and play with us and join Teamspeak and get to know some of us better and how we like to play.

**SIDENOTE**
    We are planning on having an outfit meeting on Sunday, Dec. 16th at 7 pm to discuss some changes and some random issues that have arisen since our initial development and since launch. Nothing bad has happened, just a general checkpoint for administration, some leadership, and general changes. This is occurring simply because we haven't truly had a sit down with all our members and are halfway to meeting our goal of getting a full platoon and currently have quite the roster worth of soldiers (60+)! This meeting is MANDATORY for current members and all newcomers are welcome to sit in and remain as observers during it!

Good luck out there soldiers!

Anyone still wishing to join, contact us using the many many many resources I have already provided!
  4. PaXXXman

Hey guys i see you really fit my style of play i would really like to join the outfit (btw sorry for my english i'm from Quebec in canada).
    I got in the game 2 weeks ago and its just crazy the potential it has! I Really like how is it goin and i plan to play A LOT!! I'm really motivated to get better to the game. And btw I really like too follow order of good generals. It's a lot less messy imo ;)
    (in game) Name: Badadafouin
    Class(es): Heavy Assault (primary)and all the others in time of need
    Vehicle(s): I got the sunderer with the spawning ability. I like tanks and i will train a air cause it looks awesome and so advantageous. I also like to be gunner in all those.
    Days of week/Time you can commit to playing: same description as the outfit description
    Communications: Imma get a Crazy *** Mic this Christmas. So at the momment i can only follow orders but... Christmas is in 2 weeks!!:p
    Thank you for your time guys!
    hope to hear from you soon ^^
  5. Genghiskron

^ Badada (since that's your ingame name)
    I've written your name down, thank you thank you thank you for registering on the site too! I approved you're form so you should be able to post in the forums and such. Don't worry about broken english its fine and you enjoy taking orders which all together should be no problem. Expect a friend request from myself sometime today and we'll get you situated soon.

Everyone else, keep chillin and killin.
  6. PaXXXman

Ight cool !!

Ill go active on the forum tonight for now im playing with a friend and he doesn't want to wait. You can still add me in-game at the moment!

See ya in game!
    PaXXX
  7. PaXXXman

hey btw i cant login. i even reset my password and still dosn't log :S
  8. Genghiskron

Uh I don't know what to tell you. And I'm not sure what you mean about the waiting part? What are you waiting for? An invite? I dunno. Either way we'll get you an invite and if your friend wants to join as well that works fine too.
  9. Genghiskron

It's time for that midnight bump! We ran a few ops tonight, nothing too major. Expect a HUGE turn out this weekend. We are sitting at 70 members as of this evening. G'night guys and keep working hard!
  10. PaXXXman

yeah im waiting for the outfit invite :p so i can join the squads in game^^ for the forum, its really weird but if i don't find how the****i can log ill make another one on another e-mail adress. If so, my name would be PaXXXman (only for the forum)
  11. PaXXXman

Ok so i just subscribe as PaXXXman on the forum so you can delete Badadafouin cause I just can't log in on it.

See ya In-game!! :)
  12. Muffen

Hi i am wondering what time zone you guys are playing is it the server time (us east timezone) or is it some other timezone?
  13. Genghiskron

Yes it is the NA East and Central timezones. We play in the evenings and afternoons mostly.
  14. Genghiskron

Hey guys!
    We had a meeting tonight to check in and give a status report about the Outfit. Went really well and smoothely. Here's to that evening bump!
  15. Genghiskron

Oooooh it's time for that shiny new update.

We've been doing really well here at Blue Dream Mercenaries outfit and as a result we have a premium website, soon with some more imagery and we got a new website theme. Check it out, register, come play with us, and have a good time! We have been running larger scale operations as of late and have been getting help in coordinating with other NC outfits and platoons. Great job so far with the game and with our outfit. Also, feel free to hop on our Teamspeak and ask questions or if you want to play!

bluedreammercs.enjin.com

Teamspeak Address:
    bluedreammercs.no-ip.org:9987

Good luck out there soldiers!
  16. ScA990

Hello there,I'm a casual player who would love to find people to play with,my only problem is that my mic is broken and I need to buy a new one,but still I would love to find a group to fight the TR and VS.My in-game is HarrTW.
  17. Genghiskron

Hey there!

I've written your name down and will send you an ingame invite soon. We are making Teamspeak mandatory at this point and would appreciate it if you tried to get a working mic so we can communicate properly. Other than that, register on our official site and you should be good to go!
  18. xOrionx

Genghiskron I think I accidentally denied your friend request ingame :(
    could you resend it? my IGN is xOrionx
  19. Genghiskron

Yep definitely! We will send you one sometime this weekend since we'll probably have quite a few members on.
  20. Genghiskron

Weekend Update!

We will be running squads pretty much all weekend due to the Double XP announcement! Hop in our Teamspeak and register on our site if you want to have some fun and chat us up and play with us! Hope to hear from all you guys soon!

Good luck out there soldier.