[NC] - Blue Dream Mercenaries

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Genghiskron, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Genghiskron

[IMG]

Fellow New Conglomerate Soldiers,
    We as a people need to band together to stop the oppressive tyranny of the Terran Republic and exile the religious shackles that the Vanu Sovereignty have instilled on the planet Auraxis. Every citizen deserves the right to live in peace and until we kick the TR and VS off, this dream will never be fully realized.

As the ragtag mercenaries we are, our militia has chosen to become soldiers of fortune for the greater good of the planet Auraxis! We cannot continue to sit idly by and allow trivial fighting between these three factions. The New Conglomerate promote freedom and stand against all those who try to take that away. The Blue Dream will prevail. Freedom will extend its reach!

Hello there! The Blue Dream Mercenaries encourage teamwork and coordination in a laid back manner. We enjoy winning and are competitive at times, but not overly so. We want to take territory because in the hands of the enemy it gives us no benefit. We are a small, tight knight community that has grown a considerable amount for the limited amount of time that the game has been out. Since launch we've acquired almost 60+ members (some more active than others) and have been running at the least 2 full 12-man squads on our busiest nights. Our goal is to get enough members to support a full platoon online during big operations and have 2 infantry squads, 1 armor squad, and 1 air squad. With this set up, we believe that we will be able to truly make a difference on Auraxis and improve our chances of taking territory and defending that which we already have. We usually play in the afternoons and evening times late into the night or until members begin to log off to get some rest from battle. We have a Teamspeak server and a website with forums and use them regularly. We are organized, dedicated, and enjoy this great game immensely and can't wait to grow along with it!

The Blue Dream Mercenaries are a growing community and that's what makes playing this game all the more fun! If you have an interest in joining, reply to this thread with your ingame name, fill out a recruitment form, or join Teamspeak and find an officer and we'll send an outfit invite your way as soon as we can! If you have any friends, like a group of you, that would like to join, let us know all the names involved and we'll get those sent out as well!

**We also have a steam group with a lot of our core members and would love to add you! Just send an request to TemptedSaint, Genghiskron, and/or Tjoren**

Good luck out there soldier. Keep fighting the good fight!

Teamspeak address:
    209.239.114.150:10227

http://www.bluedreammercs.enjin.com
  2. Coffeetable

I'd like to try running with you guys if there's room! My IGN is Boramaf.
  3. Genghiskron

Yea man definitely! We tried sending a friend request to Coffeetable because you replied to the old thread but they moved the sections around so everything got deleted. I'll write that down and send you a friend request with that name!
  4. Genghiskron

That goodnight bump! Good squad play tonight and we are going to be running large scale operations this coming weekend as a result of the double XP >:) Come hop in TS and join us!
  5. Genghiskron

Hey guys! Make sure you check in this weekend, most of our members play during the weekends and we will have even more members on hopefully because of Double XP weekend so that means extra cert gain for alllllllll!!! Huzzah!!
  6. LevonVeldspar

In Blue Dream Mercenaries, you can get extreme gunkills. Be the best bulletman and win the MVP. Are you the epic hero for teh win? Find out in the large battle game Planetside 2 with Blue Dream Mercenaries.
    • Up x 1
  7. plainsman84

Hail Blue Dream Mercs! I'm a raw recruit looking for an outfit to bring the fight to the TR.

I am a horrible twitch player. I was hoping to fill a support role as a medic or engineer. Tonight is bad, timewise, but I'll have more time to play Saturday and Sunday.

Is it cool to join the TS channel and see whats going on?

Plainsman
  8. Coffeetable

Great! I should be around this weekend for the double xp action.
  9. vortex-5

I'd be interrested in trying a more laid back group ingame name Vortex05

If you need a pilot I'm your man, If you see a flaming ball of fire overhead that's probably me too.

Pedestrians don't have the right of way.
  10. xOrionx

I'm a casual/mediocre kind of player, and my old outfit just got abandoned so I really want to join an outfit.
    my IGN is xOrionx
    In case my old outfit comes back up again, I might leave but please take me into consideration :D
  11. ed8toast

send me some love, son! ed8toast.
  12. Genghiskron

I wrote everyone's names down and will be getting back to you guys shortly, join the Teamspeak server guys! We always have people on there nowadays!
  13. beyondps

how would i join you?
  14. Genghiskron

There are several resources I have listed. Those include: The website, Teamspeak, and in game. Please take the time to read my posts, that's why I create them.
  15. Twizzlerzs

i am a new player to this game only trying to find a place to call home i am a active player in all games i play mostly on all the time day and night playing games but ill download TS and visit the site to join if thats cool =D
  16. Genghiskron

Great work this weekend! Here's a recap of the activities we had during double xp weekend:
    Friday night - 2 full squads fighting on Esamir mostly
    Sat. night - 3 full squads (members only) fighting on Indar and Amerish
    Sun. afternoon - 1-2 full squads, people would hop in and out more frequently

Overall, a very productive weekend with the outfit in terms of territory and also with running Operations. We are slowly starting to work more cohesively and are more efficient. It is just a matter of time... Keep it up guys!
  17. John Mackey

Indeed it was a hell of a weekend and i hope they have more like it.
    • Up x 1
  18. Genghiskron

JohnMackey aka Big Mack,
    John has actually just been promoted to an officer, so if you want to join, throw him a whisper in game and he or another officer can invite you to the outfit!

Good luck out there soldiers!
  19. brownishspider

I would like to join if possible, please. My in-game name is RonnPaul.
  20. Genghiskron

^Spider
    We'll be in contact shortly so expect a friend request!