[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Duckforceone

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. 3Jane

Join the Devil Dogs! We have cake.
  3. 3Jane

The cake is a lie.
  4. Armored Gorilla

5. Blindfoldedchaos

Join today, and make the maps blue
  6. Faint

7. SnowPuma

Hey, i am looking for an outfit to join. This is what im looking for. I am SnowPuma. Please send me an invite, thank you.
  8. Blindfoldedchaos

Please sign up on our website: http://www.planetside-devildogs.com
  9. Kracken

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. SnowPuma

Ok, i signed up on the website. Whats next?
  11. SnowPuma

12. Kracken

Go to the "Hey New Guys Start Here" forum on main page and read the sticky.
  13. Sclab

Very versatile outfit, you get the chance to learn and play all aspects of the game.
  14. Kravyn

Been tempted to play with you guys but with all the zerging, it's hard to tell how much is being able to simply form a zerg outfit on a server where you obviously have no opposition, and how much is people actually knowing what they're doing.
  15. Kracken

[IMG]

Dude, we're usually under pop at least when I log in to the TR....and zerg yeah...that's what small outfits say when we show up.
  16. Kravyn

Sorry, what was the other large outfit you're competing with here? I must've missed them.
  17. SnowPuma

Ok will do tonight. Thx.
  18. Kravyn

Also, wasn't trying to troll or start anything. You guys usually do good work, or atleast get good results. Just saying it'd be more impressive if you didn't need 20-30 aircraft, 20 tanks, and endless drop pods to cap something.
  19. Kracken

So we are supposed to not play together? /meh We rolled just last night with these numbers and it was still 80% TR on Amerish with our whole outfit there. Hmm yeah, since there is no "big" TR outfit who then I ask you is the zerg?
  20. Kravyn

From my POV? You guys. I don't know how often you guys run together in coordinated ops but it's atleast once a day that I see 20-30 drop pods streaming down along with the endless wave. Lord knows TR and VS zerg all the time so maybe you guys just so happen to make up the majority of the ones I see. Like I said, you guys do good work and generally slip past people too dumb to just look at the map. Maybe one day I'll come join up with you guys and see what it's like on the other side of the fence.