[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Raithwall

Turtles all the way down
  2. BiggLou55

Can I get a shot?
  3. inigma

Can I get an officer of the 666th to contact me? A few Ghosts from Ghosts of the Revolution on Mattherson want to invite a few 666th to an outfit challenge if you're able...er up for it. We've got a means to engage in the first all out underwater, island, and amphibious battle of Planetside 2. Interested? Send me a PM.
  4. monster2

Interested Sent.
  5. VxKhamulxV

I've rolled a lot with members from this Outfit just in general, always see them around and they're a welcome presence. I'd be happy join if ya'll will take me! More or less a jack of all trades player, but i'm having a particular amount of fun MAX suit merking and playing Infiltrator.
    Edit: Should be noted, my IG character name is the same as my forum tag.
  6. Davelantor

Day 3495, they still dont know of my loyalties
    [IMG]

- DOG
  7. Readyss

how does one sign up ?
    Nvm found it.
  8. FINALCUT

9. 3Jane

10. Kracken

11. Deezius

Some of these pics need to be framed on a wall haha or get posters going, cuz I need a shrine somewhere where I keep my whiskey bottle and nc/devil dog glass
  12. afroman555

*insert awesome Devil Dogs propaganda here
  13. C0WB0Y

[IMG]
  14. GodMachine

I just joined the 666th yesterday. I logged in this morning just to check out what was on sale and behold, 30 outfit members were online at 7am EST. Nice.
  15. C0WB0Y

Classic Devil Dog action

16. truiceman21

I used to be TR but having defected and joined this awesome outfit, I dont kno how i played this game b4. DEVIL DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Delax

Not a member and happy with my current outfit.

But this post isn't about that, it's about OhChit on of your players. When I landed inside the warpgate to repair my Reaver he accidentally ran into it with a Sunderer destroying it. At first I was upset until he apologized, which was good enough there. But then he made me wait so he could give me a new Reaver. This litterally blew my mind as it's the first act of kindness I have seen from a stranger in game. I've had some pretty hairy run ins with some 666th in the past, but if OhChit represents the caliber of player in the Devil Dogs you have a lot of good people amongst your ranks.
    • Up x 3
  18. Kracken

19. FINALCUT

Look at this guys face. He is in shock at the number of enemy tanks we just destroyed. Join the fun at
    WWW.PLANETSIDE-DEVILDOGS.COM
  20. Saifoda

bippity boppity bacon out of 20.

Inside joke that I'm pretty sure not one single person will understand here. mostly cause there's about 8 people in the world that know, and 4 of them play PS2. Okay so maybe there's a chance one of those four will be on here. Not likely though.

666 is like a nice buttery piece of toast. Unless you've got the celiac. Gross.