[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Kracken

2. Westy543

3. Kracken

4. Kracken

5. melanko

6. ikrons

Was wondering how active your outfit is, I am looking to start fresh on a server now that I have practice in and understand the game. Do you have a decent amount of people on at most times? Msg me please, I would like to join. I am 21 looking for us west.
  7. Westy543

Hell yeah! I'll send you a PM.
  8. Josobu

Saturday Ops are the sole reason to join!

So much fun.
  9. Sevrun

ya'll interested in actual Marines too, or ya just like tossin the title around? ;)

Didn't catch what server you guys are on in the OP, drop me a line if you're headhunting so to speak. Do a better medic than shooter in this game. damn troopers need some quality range time.
  10. C0WB0Y

Quite a a few are active and retired military and we have several Devil Dogs as well as all other branches from recruits to command.

As soon as you see how teamspeak is organized you will understand.

We are on Connery come check us here http://www.planetside-devildogs.com/
  11. Kracken

We've quite a few Marines actually. We are on Connery. www.planetside-devildogs.com and fill out an app, we'll get you in.
  12. C0WB0Y

13. Kracken

14. Boom929

I snipe you. SNIPE SNIPE.

Snipe.
  15. Jakobud

16. Tigurius

17. Seginus

"Stationed in Indar"? We don't have a home continent. It's not uncommon to see action on multiple continents over the course of one operation.
  18. Kracken

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. ZomBot

So GD glad I started with the DD...if not for them, I might very well have dropped this game a week in to Beta, and I'd have been missing out on so much pwnage if I had. Thanks NESSA!!!
  20. Houndog

I remember this outfit from the old PS1 days. If it wasnt for the BFR's ruining the game I may have stayed longer. What you think Devil Dogs... should Houndog dust off his old outfit and give you guys some competition like the old days with my mass gal drop tactical strike infantry? (Remembering fondly the Teamspeak days of 150+ players on at once fighting against the Devil dogs.) I am downloading it now.