[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. dega666

just started and wanted to join a crew to help me out where do i sign up and meet up with everyone?
  2. Kracken

• Up x 1
  3. C0WB0Y

Bring it!

We are waiting on Connery
    • Up x 1
  4. Jace Remedial

Carebear bump for great justice!
  5. Boom929

I'm pretty sure the guy that he's talking about in the beginning is Stinkfingers. Just a guess.
  6. Kracken

Sounds an awful lot like stinkfingers to me too.
  7. C0WB0Y

8. Cdog

This outfit sounds so good!! Oh we'll here's hoping the 666th decide to expand scrips servers and come to miller. :)
  9. monster2

Kracken Secretary of Logistics had me LOL!
  10. shadowkhat

ok that pic is jsut spooky lol !
  11. C0WB0Y

12. Arc trooper

13. pro4hakail

hello devil dogs i was looking to join outfit and i have ts3 my favrite class is engineer i usely like deploying my deployable sunderer out when i log in and i try to help the team out
  14. FINALCUT

15. Brandedwolf

Just checking to see if you guys are still recruiting. Was thinking of redoing to play NC instead. Don't mind releveling as long as I find a good group to play with ;)
  16. HydroBIG BANG

If you are NC and your not in the devil dogs then YOU ARE MISSING THE **** OUT! Submit your application today,applications usually get accepted within minutes and its quick and easy to hop in the teamspeak,get in a squad an kick some serious ***!
  17. HydroBIG BANG

Do we have a decent amount of people on..HA,we usually have multiple platoons running at once,communicating and performing like a well oiled killing machine.
  18. C0WB0Y

• Up x 1
  19. Zewlan

Expect good times running with the Devil Dogs! Great Outfit!
  20. HydroBIG BANG

Just a reminder for those who want to join but already have their character on another server,SOE plans to implement character transferring and account wide station cash unlocks.This means that you will be able to move your character to the Connery server where we operate and any items you purchased with station cash will also be unlocked for all your characters if you are coming over from another faction such as cosmetics,with the exception of empire specific items.