My best Sniper kills. 105 kills in 5 minutes.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by McDonaldsMaster, Jan 30, 2013.

1. DeusExMachina

About 48% twitch-shooting, 2% unlagged. i see that RAMS (and 1k cert SRs) helps an awful lot with bullet leading and bullet drop (btw. bullet leading is when you predict where the target will be, target leading is moving/dragging your mouse alongside the target).
    Not really that much quickscoping.
    Overally 5+, a truly great montage :) .

May i ask for your avg. fps, mouse, monitor and FoV?
  2. McDonaldsMaster

Hi guys. I'm working on part 2! Should have some COOLER shots.

AVG FPS, I don't know, but I play it on Low Quality and Low Render. Mouse, I have no idea.
    The thing is, I might have a unique relationship with the mouse which improves my marksmanship.
    FoV? Not sure what that is.
  3. Fantom_17

yea, I switched mice once (neither of them anything special, just plain wired USB mouces i get at thrift stores) and it took me like 300 kills to get used to sniping again. I think bonding with your mouse is really overlooked in video games, but they each have their own little quirks that you get used to.

I thought i was a good ILFI till i saw you, hats (or NASA space helmet clone in my case) off to your skills.
  4. RasFW

Nice. I only wish I was that good at sniping, usually I just wait for them to stop.... I like the music in the background, that should be PS2 music all the time. Maybe a little faster for in-combat scenarios. It makes the game feel more epic.

Heres my cloaker video from the other end of the spectrum - The extremely close-up. :)
  5. McDonaldsMaster

Ah yes yes yes yes. CQC another exciting to do as infiltrators! Great vid man! Living on the edge, I like that a lot when infiltrators do that. Wow, you had some great moments in there. Heart pounding moments!
    Congrats man!