My best Sniper kills. 105 kills in 5 minutes.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by McDonaldsMaster, Jan 30, 2013.

1. WhiplashTech

What's the magnification on the stock scope? Btw, amazing sniping skills.
  2. AnuErebus

Watching those vids was incredibly useful. Infiltrator is my least played class these days but I've been trying to remedy that since I do love the sneaky bastard playstyle and sniping. The thing I've had trouble with are leading my shots enough to compensate for movement. Getting an idea of how far I need to lead a target at range is a very useful thing to see.
  3. McDonaldsMaster

I have NO idea, but I think it's the weakest!
  4. McDonaldsMaster

Ahhhh. So that's what "leading" shot means. Predicting where the enemy will be when your bullet reaches him.
    Yes! You have to consider distance, bullet drop, the direction they're running in and predict any unpredicted movements.
    Shooting fellas while they move are the most satisfying shots.
  5. AnuErebus

I believe it's 6x.

Also, just realized you're on Connery. Good to know such infiltrators are around making my usual frontline gruntwork easier. =P
  6. NeverWas

your kills are artistic.
    • Up x 1
  7. McDonaldsMaster

WOW! AHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! I have never heard that before! Thanks NeverWas! I am just fortunate to be at the right place at the right time!
    • Up x 1
  8. Skadi

LOL i **** you not, i was there for that during beta, i was the sundy parked next to the one you were under with the rear facing the warpgate, i was forcing people to use my sundy over theirs.
    I remember people spazzing out in platoon chat looking for you, while i promptly sat in my sunderer getting free certs not giving a ****
    • Up x 1
  9. BloodRedWizard3

His paint brushes are bullets and his canvas is the enemy's skull :eek: !!
  10. Skadi

His paint, the crimson blood of his victims.
    • Up x 1
  11. BloodRedWizard3

12. Konfuzfanten

If murder was art, you would be teaching the class...

Those vidoes are down right scary - it send a chill down my spine. Im SOOOOO HAPPY im not on your server :p

But really, your skill level is unbelievable. Doing the same, close range "sniping" with my 6X Parallax silencer and does get some pretty good kills, but im the noob of noobs compared to you...and I thought I was decent :(
  13. Vanuub

Knowing what you are doing helps hide it, but this still reeks of triggerbotting, laced with a bit of low-deviaton "aim correction". I've seen my share of those from back when I played UT99.
  14. Jests

Ugh... that repeater. I watched the second video in your main post and got soooo jealous :(
  15. DrankTHEKoolaid

The title is misleading! I thought this was gonna be 105 kills in the same 5 minute session... Some good shots in there but I was duped!
  16. stalkish

ye thought the same thing lol, got a little excited about seeing a sniper kill that many.
    To OP, awsome kills, not sure the extra ''headshot'' stuff in the vid is realy needed, kinda put a cheap feel to it, the skill you displayed is all that was required imo.
  17. lslogin

If some one is running fast to your left, and you are 200 metres away, if you put your crosshair ON him, you will miss, because he is already in front of your bullet.

So leading is simply shooting in front of them when they are moving so they run into your bullet, as because of bullet travel time, you will hit them as if they were standing still.
  18. OSUSentinel

nice snipeing, i love it
  19. cardboardbacon

Finally, an infil who can consistently land moving head-shots. Awesome vid, OP.

I have to say, though, the way your crosshair moves during the drag-shot at 3:41 (in the first video) does look kinda unnatural.
  20. Hawkins

Nice, and good choice of music, Liked it!