My best Sniper kills. 105 kills in 5 minutes.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by McDonaldsMaster, Jan 30, 2013.

1. McDonaldsMaster

This should sum up my sniping career.

Here's another vid you might enjoy:

Which ones are your favorite kills?
    • Up x 10
  2. icesail

I love the atv kills, I have quite a few of those myself.
    • Up x 1
  3. Skadi

What server are you on so i can avoid making non TR alts on it...
    • Up x 3
  4. McDonaldsMaster

Hahaha Connery.
  5. Skadi

*crosses that off list of potential NC alt server*
    *puts a check on potential servers to transfer TR main to*
    • Up x 2
  6. DuckSauce

Connery is a big place; I've only been killed once by McDonaldsMaster in recent memory. I was standing stock-still on the Crown trying to hit the far turret on TI Alloys with AG Lockon dumbfire for lols, so I guess I deserved it. ;)

Watching videos like these makes me thank my lucky stars that 99% of Infiltrators everywhere are terrible.
  7. Vaphell

well, you need to have epic quickscoping twitch-shooting skills to be this successful. Drop of efficiency related to slower aiming is nowhere near linear. Be only a bit slower and you won't land half of these shots.
    But damn, my suppressed shots dropped like a rock, unlike here, and i had to remove the mod. I guess i really need that 1000c Longshot -_-
  8. Skadi

This will destroy your rep, please never upload a "quickscope1337pr0l33tsp1nskill5m0nt4ge"
  9. WV17

I dont even :eek: that second video when you're in the tower...... Thank god i'm on briggs.....
  10. McDonaldsMaster

What is he talking about? What do you mean "don't ever upload a blahlbhalbhalbhab" and your rep will be damaged? What did he do?
  11. WV17

What magic cloak variant are you using to be that effective :p
  12. Vaphell

i suspect a misunderstanding because it doesn't make any sense :)
    • Up x 1
  13. Rhumald

I want to know what silencer he's using that doesn't have a **** ton of bullet drop on his longshot variant o.o

also, 8* scope user, *high fives*
  14. McDonaldsMaster

You don't see much bullet drop because I use the default scope for the RAMS. I think people normally buy scopes with stronger magnification. So if a soldier is 80 pixels tall on my screen with my scope, and a soldier is 80 pixels tall on a screen with a different scope, both snipers have different distances from the target.
  15. Skadi

As in never upload a "Quickscoping" Video, this will label you as a CoD kid for life, and the wierd typing is how they label their vids.
  16. McDonaldsMaster

Ahhh, hahaha. I never knew those existed. Do you mean never upload a quick scoping video period? Or never title / center your video around "Quickscoping"?
  17. WV17

Dat hyper assassin vid <3
  18. McDonaldsMaster

Hahaha!

And does anyone know how to quote more than one person per post!? >_< I want to quote another person right no, but I may have to post right after this one.

Oh! It turns out it's YOU who I was going to post.

You said :"What magic cloak variant are you using to be that effective :p"
    Being the best at a class means you make the most out of your abilities, tools, and surroundings.
    When I play infiltrator, I use more than just the things SOE gave me. I use marksmanship, creativity/wits, the environment, predictions, guts, the enemy's very own vehicles, and most of all, experience.. You get the point. MIND GAMES. See below:

Marksmanship: You have a sniper rifle that can shoot long range for a reason. If you can take out enemies that are far away, do you think it will be easier to infiltrate? If you ever get caught, can you take him out? No one said infiltration is supposed to be easy. When organizations need to infiltrate someone, do they send in their newcomers? No, they send in their best trained killers.

Creativity / Wits: Juking. Simple jukes. You stealth, run left behind a tree and they will think you went left, but once you after you go behind the tree, you go back out the same way you came in and you run toward your enemy. And guess what? His back/side is facing toward you and he is aiming his gun where he thinks you are.
    You can see this being done in this video I uploaded. Go to the 1:00 mark.

The Environment: Take off your stealth when you feel it is safe. If you're behind a wall, hill or tree, take off that stealth! Or go inside a bush and let your stealth fully recharge! This gives you an "infinite" amount of stealth.

Predictions: This is similar to "Creativity/Wits". Juking. You have to predict what kinds of personalities they have. Will they turn left or turn right? If I think they will go right, then I will go left. Take it one step further, if your prediction is correct, then you can be UNSTEALTHED while being chased/ running away. Or if you see some enemies to the side you can also predict that they won't shoot you because they aren't expecting you. The key is to only use your stealth when you have to. Again, this gives you "infinite" stealth.

Guts: It takes a lot of it to pull off these stunts. Can be really scary. You'll need faith that it will work out. That's guts.

The Enemey's Very Own Vehicles: They make great walls. Here is a video I've uploaded. Go to the 1:23 mark. You will see I am hiding under a sunderer. Then seconds later, I will hide behind an enemy tank as a wall! In that entire video I have infiltrated them many times. 1 v many many many many soldiers, check it out.

Experience: It is VITAL to know WHEN you should stealth or unstealth and WHERE to stealth or unstealth! I unstealth during "dangerous" times many times to let my cloak charge, but I predict it will be safe and most of the times I am correct, because of experience. Not just that, but if an enemy ever catches me while I am letting my cloak charge, I am confident I can outsmart him and juke my way out. Record yourself playing infiltrator. Try to infiltrate the enemy base. Go back and watch your footage and try to spot out the moments where you could have been unstealthed. Again, this will give you "infinite" stealth. Look at the 0:45 mark in the "PlanetySide2: 24 KillStreak - Rambo/Infiltrator". A HA is chasing me so I run. As soon as I am out of his vision I unstealth for about 3 seconds. There were 2 other soldiers while I was unstealthed, but it's okay becuase there are so many corners for me to get out of their line of sight. That bought my cloak 2-3 extra seconds. Then I uncloak at around 0:52 becuase there is a corner there. (That bought my cloak extra time.) A corner means, even if an enemy from behind saw me unstealth, I will be guarantee safe in a moment! And if an enemy is behind the corner, then 1) I am in his base, he is not expecting me, 2) Corners are tricky so I could easily juke him. 3) I will just stealth 4) I was planning to go up that "invisible elevator" which is an AMAZING escape. Now, becuase there was no one behind that corner, it was safe to remain unstealthed! That bought me a lot of time for my cloak! Now look at the same vid at the mark 3:27 , I saw an enemy and I need to DIG OUT! I unstealthed because I planned to jump down. Why did I unstealth? Becuase it was safe to unstealth! Why? Becuase I jumped from the second floor the the first floor. That's going to be a pretty hard target to hit so it will discourage them to shoot. Then, once I land back on the ground I put my cloak back on. (That just bought me .5 seconds of my cloak.)
    • Up x 6
  19. WV17

From the videos the more rambo you get the less you're noticed hahaha
  20. McDonaldsMaster

What do you mean?