minimum age limit for kids

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shirva, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeanV

The Boyscouts actually teach gun safety with BB guns and archery in elementary school.
  2. siiix

in my experience they are way more helpful, nice then older players .. sure they voice is a bit annoying , but that's not they fault, i rater play with teens then a bunch of drunk idiots, or people who have nothing better to do then complain over VOIP "watch you language kids might be here" i mean common get a frekin clue, no wonder teens think we are just a bunch of idiots with zero credibility

and some of them have pretty good skills too .. so i rater play with kids, they are nice and not argue on the VOIP over irrelevant stuff , they just play the game
  3. MarlboroMan-E

My seven year old watches me play, and I'll let him play with me when he's ten or eleven, I think. Mama doesn't like it, but that's ok. Let me be clear though, he'll play with me and not alone. Far worse than seeing digits explode or fall down is other players.
  4. ShriekXL

Words to live by (And usually ending up dead).
    • Up x 1
  5. Sulsa

My 9 year old hangs with me with headphones on and watches me play. Then he goes outside with his buddies and they run around with toy guns playing 'Planetside'.

I think we all agree that a kid watching an 'almost cartoon' war game with proper adult supervision is most likely going to be fine. I further rationalize it by saying that it:
    - opens the door for me to teach him proper real life gun handling rules.
    - we discuss tactics/hiding/moving and such should he ever see anyone threatening with a real gun in real life.
    - it creates awesome leverage to get him to do his chores

Heck, I have the profanity filter on and VOIP off when I play anyways...
  6. smokemaker

I can not wait till my kids can play with me.

"heal daddy, quick.... or your grounded."

"Daddy needs his sunderer protected, if you fail you get the kitchen!"

"why didn't you tell daddy there was a bad guy there!?!? TO YOUR ROOM!!!!"

I can not wait.
    :)
  7. SOE-MOD-05

This thread has been closed for Necroposting. And stealth that allowed it to go undectected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.