Members Only Special Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slash Hammer

When the Beret arrived in the store, it cost like 900 SC (may be wrong, but it was expensive). I bought it (and I guess many europeans did because it's common equipment for soldiers here). Just two weeks later it went on sale for 99 SC (for me, 2 days after my purchase)! So the 'business' people just make fun of their paying members? I don't mind paying for virtual stuff with no real value - it's my decision. But this kind of sarcasm (while still hotfixing patches everytime) is nothing I understand. In Europe we have appprox 341.000.000 internet users (aka potential player base), compared to approx. 313.000.000 in the US/Canada. From a business point of view: which side would you pamper? How to call themselves a global player, when global means California? Downtimes always hit the european prime time. Foreign language forums were closed. Test server? High ping, bad connection (from Europe). No PayPal for membership subscription? Customer service in (american) english only? Don't get me wrong, I love the game and if I can't play because of patch or hotfix downtime I can stand and take it. But I won't pay for it any longer. However, I will return to membership as soon as the european player base is treated equally...
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.