[MCY] MercenaryS - Recruiting - Mcys.eu

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Mastachief, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Mastachief

2. Tar

The Zebra is out there.

Reminds me I need a signature :)
  3. Sworaven

Been running with MCY on my NC alt (FOURTH FACTION SCUM). I've definitely been enjoying the level of organisation and teamwork.

If you're a decent infantry player and you're looking for an outfit where you can further improve your skills as a member of a tightly-knit group, MCY might be something for you. You will have to put up with Emitz ;D.
  4. Sworaven

5. huller

4:10 Higgles predicted MCY's future of being the elite zebra squad :eek:
  6. Mastachief

7. sauna

Sweet shirt!
    Good luck with recruiting guys, hope you send over some leftover swedes that I can school to us in Kompa :).
  8. Mastachief

9. Mastachief

10. Nexium

I may be biased, but I do encourage people to watch those clips. Pretty fun game.
  11. Tar

pwned
    commentators were impressed, and so was I :)
    Only it was a bit plain without the names.
  12. Mastachief

***** and giggles, because why not.

My POV

Agrouba's POV
  13. Elahhez

MCY Libs scare me.. ;)

Really know how to disturb a good mag run..
  14. Nexium

MCY are still recruiting exceptional infantry players. We'll throw you in the biggest three-way fights imaginable, where the only thing keeping you alive is your own skill and the fact that you'll be playing alongside some of the best. Your talents will never be wasted.

www.mcys.eu
  15. EvilJollyT

Yeah!

[IMG]
  16. YamiNoTenshi

17. Guppet

Gratz on the community clash guys. You played really well. I guess it's easy for us to forget how good you are, since we regularly come up against you ( I'm in MoX). Seems the commentators loved the use of smoke.

I think that's what was wrong with our sever lately, we gave it cancer with all the smoking :)

Keep up the good work, great ambassadors for just how good Miller is.

Just one request though, if you can tell you pilots not to shoot my Mossy down,I need to learn to fly and your bloody reavers are just too good, that. goes to Wasp too, thanks for your expected co-operation :)
    • Up x 2
  18. EvilJollyT

You'll have to plead your case with Xale I'm afraid. He's the un-official commander of our flyboys! :)
  19. Guppet

I was not really expecting you to agree to not kill me lol
  20. EvilJollyT

And I wasn't really taking you seriously either. I just like to name-drop Xale cause he's the best pilot on the server :)